Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by karenkelt on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:39 am

My frend saw him in Toronto last wkd with a girl with long browney blackey hair that was not April. He said it looked like a date sad I'm sad. I hope whoever didn't have to do with the end.

karenkelt

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:07 am

Thanks for sharing karenkelt. That is sad indeed. They appeared so happy around Christmas time. It seems it wasn't long after that the lack of SM was noticed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43946

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nimo on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:21 am

This is so sad

nimo

Back to top Go down

Post by nimo on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:46 am

I don’t know what happen to my last post, what I was going to say is that it is really sad what has happened between them they seemed really happy together. I think they broke up around 24th January 2015. I think they are two different people who fell for each other and I don’t think they are each other usually type. does anybody know what Tim ex girlfriend looks like ? April ex-boyfriend is very different to Tim. I remember one interview they where asked if they would date if they met each other in different place and they said no.

nimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:35 pm

Well,April just liked Tim's recent IG pic, whatever that means.

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:55 pm

She also liked a comment on Facebook saying best wishes to her and Tim or something like that no idea
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 434

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:02 pm

confusing, eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:14 pm

Until they announce a break up, I hope they make it. Some growing pains out of a weird situation like this can happen. Even Sean and Cat has fights. So I will continue to hope for the best.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well,April just liked Tim's  recent IG pic, whatever that means.

I just went through the likes of his photo. Cant see april?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Her like is still there . it showed up on activity list and in fact, it is still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:47 am

I don't see April in the likes either. I guess she liked and then unliked
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 434

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 pm

I don' t know. I could have screencapped it but it is too late now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum