SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 7 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:50 pm

I'm so glad i have so much on my plate right now; it keeps my mind off of the fact that i'm in withdrawal.
Miss the sleuthing, miss the show, sad that it's all over in our tvs.

But i'm so happy at the same time that they are giving updates and that they are enjoying each other in real life now.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 7 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:20 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I thought it was really interesting to hear them say on the BT Montreal interview that they watched the episodes together. And Tim said he was able to explain himself/warn her before hand. That is definitely the right approach, imo to view them together. Must have been a hard as April said it "stung towards the end".
 I think of all the F1s in the recent history of this show , April should have had the easiest time watching the last half of the season of all of them.  He had nothing goin on with Trisha and that was clear. Maybe he had to explain that he was reading a script when he said "I can imagine a life with XXXX" etc.  
IA. But I also think that out of all the F1s, April was one of the least likely candidates for this type of show: her personality, how real it all was for her, and still camera shy at FRC as Tim's dad said in the FRC viewing party video April's aunt posted.

I think, even to her, what was so obvious even to Trish—that April and Tim's connection was screaming out from the tv—April still said it stung a bit towards the end, scripted or not (and surely it was scripted... those that said April=F1 all saw that).

I think this is because, as April has stated in interviews, she knew that Tim was going to choose her. So, I  think when watching the show back with Tim, when April said 'at the end when a kiss went on too long' that it stung, even with Tim's scripted explanation it still hurt a bit. Some people can date an actor and while Tim is definitely not one (poor guy tried his best) and even though he certainly was scripted, I think April had a difficult time seeing Tim kiss and say (scripted) things to another girl... I know I would, even with a ring on my finger Smiley

From what we have seen Tim post on his SM since the finale aired, Tim is continuing to show the world and April how April is 'the only girl in the world" for him. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:53 pm

wrong thread

Last edited by blueblues on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong thread)

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:15 pm

There is another nice picture of the 2 of them on April's FB page.  Hope someone can bring it over here. :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:24 pm

Brill wrote:There is another nice picture of the 2 of them on April's FB page.  Hope someone can bring it over here. :yes:

Cant see it... might be friends only

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:05 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I'm so glad i have so much on my plate right now; it keeps my mind off of the fact that i'm in withdrawal.
Miss the sleuthing, miss the show, sad that it's all over in our tvs.

But i'm so happy at the same time that they are giving updates and that they are enjoying each other in real life now.

I'm ready for Married At First Sight to start. LOL Although, that's a quite some time off.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:06 pm

From her FB page. Hope it works.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Brill on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:09 pm

Brill wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love this! Thanks for sharing it. :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Brill wrote:From her FB page.  Hope it works.

aww that is beautiful! thank you Smiley did she caption anything? how are you friends with her?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:43 pm

She didn't caption it and I am not a personal friend with her but just GOT SO LUCKY for her to allow me to be friends on her FB.  I don't think she would mind me sharing this picture with others that also love their story.  :yes:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Awww just saw this... April's best friend had posted this yesterday and it is the same photo that April posted of her and Tim but the caption here is so awesome... April sent this photo to her BFF from Tahiti nearly 6 months ago  
:sprinklehearts

meggsdoherty
Almost six months ago I received this photo from one of my dearest friends letting me know she was engaged. As we later facetimed from her hut in Tahiti, She "introduced me" to her new fiancé! ️ This was just the beginning of a wicked love story... I'm soooooo happy and relieved that I can finally publicly say CONGRATULATIONS to April and Tim on their engagement!!! I'm so glad that you have found one another. I know it's been a crazy journey for both of you, but you can finally start a new chapter of your lives together, but this time for the world to see. ️

Hugs!!! #secretisout #thankgod #happy6months Love you both @bettiebrockman @twarmels 24h

This is the same best friend who posted April+Tim related posts on her IG throughout the show, including the video of April watching herself on tv get a rose from Tim and her reaction of "Yaay". What lovely friends April has!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Brill wrote:She didn't caption it and I am not a personal friend with her but just GOT SO LUCKY for her to allow me to be friends on her FB.  I don't think she would mind me sharing this picture with others that also love their story.  :yes:

aww how cool Smiley very lucky you ! maybe down the track, you can ask her to do like an exclusive interview for us fans on this forum, like we did with andi and josh. we can maybe finally get some confirmation of our sleuthings. i.e the roses in tim's insta. the vespa date!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold