SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum Empty Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:24 pm

ATFR discussion starts here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by atem Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:34 pm

Congrats to Tim & April! You make a great looking couple and it was fun seeing the show and seeing the goof ups the website did.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:35 pm

HAHAHA defs a very very romantic season! does anyone know when the next airing is?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:35 pm

joshfan wrote:HAHAHA defs a very very romantic season! does anyone know when the next airing is?

Another two and half hours, I believe.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:37 pm

I think its 8 pm West Coast

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:37 pm

i'm just so happy that tim seems so so so in love with april. she deserves it! i have never seen any lead so into their girl. he full ran to her at the atfr. it makes me feel like they haven't seen each other in awhile because she was complimenting him on his suit. so on the stage was probably first time they saw each other that day for sure. he is definitely a keeper april! whipped

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:39 pm

He ran out to get her before I even saw her backstage. He's so sweet, so in love, so obvious.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:45 pm

He reminds me of Sean, sweet, softy and so in love! Happy for April and Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:09 am

Congrats to the happy couple!! Jumping hearts I haven't really had a favorite couple for a very long time but these two have to now be my favorites, just love them together. for you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:24 am

congrats Tim & April!!!!!!!!!!!!Following your heart is always the best !
Just a little bummed we didn't get to see more of the footage from Tahiti.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:00 am

Watching the posted full episode on the bachelor Canada website and it is much better without all the many commercials/adverts that the live version had. Favourite part was when April told Tim at the FRC how she fell for him and then said "Can I kiss you now?" and Tim says "Nooo" and April says something like "Damn" hahaha... and then Tim proposes and April says "Yeah, I will!" which matches with Tim's live-tweet where posted "Yeah, I will" Yeah you will!

To use Trish's words, April and Tim are too adorable :wedding

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:55 am

Tim and April on CHFI 98.1 now.
Hope they'll put the full interview online a little later
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

+26
Maggenzm
california90
jojo47
LoveDovez
albean99