SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov - 14:13

About to be on BT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov - 14:15

Seems they also did an interview with 680News

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed 19 Nov - 14:24

It's so weird it's all over! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov - 14:30

Can I "reserve" John Legend's "You & I" for video?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov - 16:11

Great Interview!!!

HELLO! Canada @HelloCanada  ·  6m 6 minutes ago
'I told you so!' @bradcsmith on the @bachelorCA finale PLUS his Q&A w/ @TimWarmels! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BS: Have you planned the move-in?

TW: Literally, her car is packed to the brim right now. It’s happening as soon as it can! It’s one of the…No, it’s the most exciting time in my entire life.

Last edited by Steel2009 on Wed 19 Nov - 16:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov - 16:12

sophienette wrote:Can I "reserve" John Legend's "You & I" for video?

Great song Sophie!! Can't wait High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed 19 Nov - 16:31

sophienette wrote:About to be on BT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Just adding a direct link to video to watch...
BT: The Bachelor Canada gets engaged! Tim Warmels – The Bachelor Canada; April Brockman – Tim’s Fiancée [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Interview of the couple on BT with Brad the morning after finale aired (so this am). Tim's BL seemed a bit off to me (didn't hold April's hand or touch her?) Seemed like he was ready to get out of there though, haha.

Snippets from interview...
-- Tim said that his parents and April's family met for the first time last night.
-- Tim and April met and she wore a bob wig to meet up with him and they would spend weekends at his cottage.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed 19 Nov - 16:35; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov - 16:36

AllAboutLove wrote:
sophienette wrote:About to be on BT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BT: The Bachelor Canada gets engaged! Tim Warmels – The Bachelor Canada; April Brockman – Tim’s Fiancée [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Interview of the couple on BT with Brad the morning after finale aired (so this am). Tim's BL seemed a bit off to me (didn't hold April's hand or touch her?) Seemed like he was ready to get out of there though, haha.

-- Tim said that his parents and April's family met for the first time last night.
-- Tim and April met and she wore a bob wig to meet up with him and they would spend weekends at his cottage.

Is last night's episode online anywhere except BachCA website?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed 19 Nov - 16:37

Steel2009 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Can I "reserve" John Legend's "You & I" for video?

Great song Sophie!! Can't wait High clap
Yes! IA, Love that song! Also love John Legends "All of Me" makes me think of upset April "risking it all although it's hard... you're my end and my beginning... I give you all of me and you give me all of you"...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed 19 Nov - 16:50

AllAboutLove wrote:

Actually he was holding the tip of her fingers with the hand across his lap until they were asked questions. :Nod:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov - 17:06

sophienette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Is last night's episode online anywhere except BachCA website?
Yes, on youtube

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed 19 Nov - 17:06

[quote="Brill"]
AllAboutLove wrote:*snipped*

Actually he was holding the tip of her fingers with the hand across his lap until they were asked questions. :Nod:
ha!  yes They looked exhausted. I am too! Shew. Cannot believe it is all over... aww

ETA: Haha. Just remembered what Tim's mom said to him about who she saw as the woman coming through the door on MTP and that this woman "will put up with you!". I think everyone has off days and are tired/exhausted (which is the case here, imo). Healthy relationships take work and it is the work that makes them healthy... they have been together nearly 6 months but not in the real world yet. They seemed much more relaxed in the Kiss interview (though radio, since can't see BL). Tim said probably not to cameras for a wedding so maybe just tired of the cameras...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed 19 Nov - 17:20; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

+26
Maggenzm
california90
jojo47
LoveDovez
albean99