Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:13 am


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:15 am

Seems they also did an interview with 680News


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by atem on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:24 am

It's so weird it's all over! LOL
avatar
atem

Posts : 23211
Join date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:30 am

Can I "reserve" John Legend's "You & I" for video?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:11 am

Great Interview!!!

HELLO! Canada @HelloCanada  ·  6m 6 minutes ago
'I told you so!' @bradcsmith on the @bachelorCA finale PLUS his Q&A w/ @TimWarmels! http://ow.ly/Ex79q  

http://ca.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/02014111911491/brad-smith-on-the-bachelor-canada-finale-i-told-you-so-and-my-q-a-with-tim-warmels

BS: Have you planned the move-in?

TW: Literally, her car is packed to the brim right now. It’s happening as soon as it can! It’s one of the…No, it’s the most exciting time in my entire life.


Last edited by Steel2009 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:12 am

sophienette wrote:Can I "reserve" John Legend's "You & I" for video?

Great song Sophie!! Can't wait High clap

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:31 am

sophienette wrote:About to be on BT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Just adding a direct link to video to watch...
BT: The Bachelor Canada gets engaged! Tim Warmels – The Bachelor Canada; April Brockman – Tim’s Fiancée [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Interview of the couple on BT with Brad the morning after finale aired (so this am). Tim's BL seemed a bit off to me (didn't hold April's hand or touch her?) Seemed like he was ready to get out of there though, haha.

Snippets from interview...
-- Tim said that his parents and April's family met for the first time last night.
-- Tim and April met and she wore a bob wig to meet up with him and they would spend weekends at his cottage.


Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 24851
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
sophienette wrote:About to be on BT: http://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/
Just adding a direct link to video to watch...
BT: The Bachelor Canada gets engaged! Tim Warmels – The Bachelor Canada; April Brockman – Tim’s Fiancée http://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/3899150162001/
Interview of the couple on BT with Brad the morning after finale aired (so this am). Tim's BL seemed a bit off to me (didn't hold April's hand or touch her?) Seemed like he was ready to get out of there though, haha.

Snippets from interview...
-- Tim said that his parents and April's family met for the first time last night.
-- Tim and April met and she wore a bob wig to meet up with him and they would spend weekends at his cottage.

Is last night's episode online anywhere except BachCA website?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:37 am

Steel2009 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Can I "reserve" John Legend's "You & I" for video?

Great song Sophie!! Can't wait High clap
Yes! IA, Love that song! Also love John Legends "All of Me" makes me think of upset April "risking it all although it's hard... you're my end and my beginning... I give you all of me and you give me all of you"...
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 24851
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Brill on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
sophienette wrote:About to be on BT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Just adding a direct link to video to watch...
BT: The Bachelor Canada gets engaged! Tim Warmels – The Bachelor Canada; April Brockman – Tim’s Fiancée [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Interview of the couple on BT with Brad the morning after finale aired (so this am). Tim's BL seemed a bit off to me (didn't hold April's hand or touch her?) Seemed like he was ready to get out of there though, haha.

Snippets from interview...
-- Tim said that his parents and April's family met for the first time last night.
-- Tim and April met and she wore a bob wig to meet up with him and they would spend weekends at his cottage.

Actually he was holding the tip of her fingers with the hand across his lap until they were asked questions. :Nod:
avatar
Brill

Female Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:06 am

sophienette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
sophienette wrote:About to be on BT: http://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/
Just adding a direct link to video to watch...
BT: The Bachelor Canada gets engaged! Tim Warmels – The Bachelor Canada; April Brockman – Tim’s Fiancée http://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/3899150162001/
Interview of the couple on BT with Brad the morning after finale aired (so this am). Tim's BL seemed a bit off to me (didn't hold April's hand or touch her?) Seemed like he was ready to get out of there though, haha.

Snippets from interview...
-- Tim said that his parents and April's family met for the first time last night.
-- Tim and April met and she wore a bob wig to meet up with him and they would spend weekends at his cottage.

Is last night's episode online anywhere except BachCA website?
Yes, on youtube

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:06 am

[quote="Brill"]
AllAboutLove wrote:*snipped*
Interview of the couple on BT with Brad the morning after finale aired (so this am). Tim's BL seemed a bit off to me (didn't hold April's hand or touch her?) Seemed like he was ready to get out of there though, haha.

Actually he was holding the tip of her fingers with the hand across his lap until they were asked questions. :Nod:
ha!  yes They looked exhausted. I am too! Shew. Cannot believe it is all over... aww

ETA: Haha. Just remembered what Tim's mom said to him about who she saw as the woman coming through the door on MTP and that this woman "will put up with you!". I think everyone has off days and are tired/exhausted (which is the case here, imo). Healthy relationships take work and it is the work that makes them healthy... they have been together nearly 6 months but not in the real world yet. They seemed much more relaxed in the Kiss interview (though radio, since can't see BL). Tim said probably not to cameras for a wedding so maybe just tired of the cameras...


Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 24851
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum