SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 16 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by california90 Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Sprite wrote:
california90 wrote:They're a good looking couple. Was this season good? Is there a way to watch it?

The season was excellent. You really got to see the love story develop. Episodes were only an hour other than the first one. My favourite couple from this franchise! If you go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all the episodes are still on line.

For some reason I can't find the first epsiode on there! I guess I'll start from week 2 and watch.. this franchise is so terrible but so good at the same time. LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 16 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by california90 Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Anddd the videos won't load for me. Is it because Im not not in Canada?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:26 pm

california90 wrote:Anddd the videos won't load for me. Is it because Im not not in Canada?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Califoria, here's the link to the episodes on site.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Thanks for posting these in the Des & Chris board. Looking forward to making my way through this series this week.

Thoughts from the first episode: these are girls are (mostly) so sweet and classy. I loved their dresses and the "joyologist" brought such a positive tone.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:21 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:Thanks for posting these in the Des & Chris board. Looking forward to making my way through this series this week.

Thoughts from the first episode: these are girls are (mostly) so sweet and classy. I loved their dresses and the "joyologist" brought such a positive tone.

ITA, most of these girls were very nice, unlike the ones here in America. It was very refreshing.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:13 pm

It is officially Nov 26th here in the East Coast

Happy 6 month to Tim and April!!

sweet kiss :sending flowers  jumping  cheerdance
I hope they treat us with some cute pics today :sweetheart:  

I'm quite excited haha giggling
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:02 am

Sorry to ruin the mood here, but that sunnydaze chick on instagram is srsly so annoying. I believe april had blocked her and she created another account to yet again cause trouble. I'm jst hoping april is okay and coping because atm it is all of us against sunnydaze. I'm just so frustrated at how bored people are that they need to srsly do this to others. she has also been very rude to me and a few members from this forum.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:43 am

joshfan wrote:Sorry to ruin the mood here, but that sunnydaze chick on instagram is srsly so annoying. I believe april had blocked her and she created another account to yet again cause trouble. I'm jst hoping april is okay and coping because atm it is all of us against sunnydaze. I'm just so frustrated at how bored people are that they need to srsly do this to others. she has also been very rude to me and a few members from this forum.

Just swamp their posts with positives so the crap gets drowned Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:02 am

Awww, they are too cute. If someone can bring April latest IG over and Tim's response to it, Thanks.
Do we know the significance of the 3 roses?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:54 am

lexforlife wrote:Awww,  they are too cute. If someone can bring April latest IG over and Tim's response to it, Thanks.
Do we know the significance of the 3 roses?

bettiebrockman
2 hours ago
6 Months- It's Been a Wild Ride Babe!

I don't seee Tim's reply

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ETA: It looks like she kept every rose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tim&aprillove Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:32 am

Tim's reply: "Stop being so darn cute babe laugh out loud"  :cutesmile!:

The love I want is unconditional [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tim&aprillove
tim&aprillove

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:07 am

They are so adorable!

Wait there should be eight roses, no?
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

+26
Maggenzm
california90
jojo47
LoveDovez
albean99