SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:50 pm

joshfan wrote:Did anyone catch the bt edmonton talk with trish? Everyone is so supportive of her and kinda giving hate to tim and april. One of the people said they won't last. It felt like a massive dig at the couple. And they said how tim always says enormous and they asked trish if anything was enormous in the fantasy suite and they joked and she said "idk, my i guess his feet is big". Trish was very jokingly but the others made things awks

That's too bad that they chose to go that route!! :yes: It doesn't surprise me though.duh Although there are a lot of great people in Edmonton, thank goodness,:Nod: there are some doozies! no no
I can say that, since I live here! Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:55 pm

OMG! Not sure if it was figured out already but I hadnt spotted it...

so: remember Tim saying "Boooobs" in the bloopers?
Here he is...

guess which RC this ITM was for (same outfit)?

oh YEAH.... rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:58 pm

joshfan wrote:Did anyone catch the bt edmonton talk with trish? Everyone is so supportive of her and kinda giving hate to tim and april. One of the people said they won't last. It felt like a massive dig at the couple. And they said how tim always says enormous and they asked trish if anything was enormous in the fantasy suite and they joked and she said "idk, my i guess his feet is big". Trish was very jokingly but the others made things awks

That's sour grapes talking. They loved him yesterday but hate him today because he didn't choose Trish - that's how unbalanced people react. they're total strangers, you can like an ending or be disappointed with an outcome but getting personal?? They need a reality check.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:59 pm

^ Hahaha... yup we thought it was then laugh out loud. As Tim said, "April Brockman is an incredibly attractive young lady. Let's just get that out of the way".

He really got the whole package with April. Lucky man. Great couple.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:00 pm

sophienette wrote:OMG! Not sure if it was figured out already but I hadnt spotted it...

so: remember Tim saying "Boooobs" in the bloopers?
Here he is...

guess which RC this ITM was for (same outfit)?

oh YEAH.... rofl

Ha we've been making jokes about that since WTA but not sure who first noticed it.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:05 pm

northernviewer wrote:

That's sour grapes talking. They loved him yesterday but hate him today because he didn't choose Trish - that's how unbalanced people react.  they're total strangers, you can like an ending or be disappointed with an outcome but getting personal??  They need a reality check.
ITA. Time to turn those grapes into wine and not whine. Rolling Eyes

The girls, especially Trish, were intimidated by April. Everyone saw how bowled over he was by her day one (he stood next to her in their group shot) and at ATFR even Trish said, "hello she[April] is Hot!" Trish knew that even with her romantic date in Italy, Tim was out on the Vespa gallivanting around Italy with April and he had JUST had a TO date with April in his hometown. If Trish feels hurt by being led on she should thank her lucky stars she got a wonderful adventure out of it all and diamonds, diamonds. April was dragged on while Trish was led on. Time to move on gf.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:06 pm

I found it also very, very interesting that even Trish said on ATFR to Tim that she thought it was one-sided for her concerning Tim. And she said this even after seeing Tim ONLY tell her (Trish) that he had fallen for her. Goes to show that even those words that were kept in the show (and made many fall for the drama-doubt TPTB trick) had no bearing in Trish's mind when she watched Tim and April's love connection scream out from the TV.

When Trish watched the show back, she saw Tim's words to Trish actually matched his actions to April. Most of us here saw that too. :yes: So no surprise she felt it was one-sided even with a declaration (scripted-Tim, imo) of falling for her at HTD. Trish never saw any actions to back up Tim's fell for you a long time ago admission—thus her jaw drop. And most of us agreed on here as well with Trish, we never saw it either!
As our smart poster jlccaz says : Watch The Feet. Forget what the lead says - they HAVE to lie and lead contestants on. But I keep thinking about the way Tim ran after April at the beach and into the water. He chased her - literally. It was so clear. Screencaps do not lie. And The Feet do not lie either.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:09 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I found it also very, very interesting that even Trish said on ATFR to Tim that she thought it was one-sided for her concerning Tim. And she said this even after seeing Tim ONLY tell her (Trish) that he had fallen for her. Goes to show that even those words that were kept in the show (and made many fall for the drama-doubt TPTB trick) had no bearing in Trish's mind when she watched Tim and April's love connection scream out from the TV.

When Trish watched the show back, she saw Tim's words to Trish actually matched his actions to April. Most of us here saw that too.  :yes: So no surprise she felt it was one-sided even with a declaration (scripted-Tim, imo) of falling for her at HTD. Trish never saw any actions to back up Tim's fell for you a long time ago admission—thus her jaw drop. And most of us agreed on here as well with Trish, we never saw it either!
As our smart poster jlccaz says : Watch The Feet.   Forget what the lead says - they HAVE to lie and lead contestants on.   But I keep thinking about the way Tim ran after April at the beach and into the water.  He chased her - literally.   It was so clear. Screencaps do not lie.  And The Feet do not lie either.

thumbsup Feet don't lie. Love it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:13 pm

Sharleen said:
Obviously I wasn’t surprised Tim chose April, but what did surprise me was the overall shock from the internet. Even Trish had to admit, Tim and April’s connection practically jumped out of the television screen.
Boy did it ever. Such a delight that he fell so hard so fast, and it was terrific that the producers let us see it happen.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ That interview on CHFI is awesome!!! Haha.. the old spice comment and April wanting to get rid of Tim's stinkiness! hahaha

Awww... they mentioned John Legend specifically You&I .. OMG... Sophie, so beautiful... On the same wavelength with these two beautiful souls.

ETA: This was hands-down my favourite interview so far. Just love Erin and Mike.... Great questions! Tim and April sound like an old married couple already. LOVE it!!

:wedding

I look forward to hearing it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:57 pm

atem wrote:

*snipped*

I look forward to hearing it.

Posted in the Media non discussion thread Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Wait im confused, hasn't april been living in toronto for awhile now? She works at that toronto lofts real estate place and it says she's been working there since 2012. But in interviews she's saying she's moves to toronto for tim hahaha. By the way she celebrated her birthday in tahiti Smiley she did an interview with toronto star, it says it all in there

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

+26
Maggenzm
california90
jojo47
LoveDovez
albean99