SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:32 pm

She may be a free spirit like Lucy, but I thought Lucy was more weird than funny. Seems like Kaitlyn cleaned up her twitter from when y'all first discovered she was a contestant. Anyhow, she's entertaining and this season will need her with Chris as the lead (imo). I'm looking forward to Jimmy Kimmel too! Wonder if she'll interact with Kimmel on episode 3? She seems really close with her family, lots of posts about all of them especially her little niece and nephew (on her IG too) Or maybe that's what was mostly left when she deleted all the posts with the word f**k in them. laugh out loud Definitely a shoe in for BIP. She kind of reminds me of a less mature version of Catherine. There haven't been too many girls with a quick wit. Off hand, I can't think of many. Sometimes they turn out to be funny in real life but we don't see much of it on the show... like Ashley Spivey or Holly Durst. Natalie Getz and Jacklyn S, even Courtney are often funny, but not too likable imo. I'm not convinced that Kaitlyn will end up in that category though.

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe
Well that was fun.. I dunno what the big deal is tho, my family owns a farm and I legit could use some help ploughing my field.. Any day.

Kaitlyn Bristowe retweeted
banksy @thereaIbanksy
How others see you is not important... How you see yourself means everything.
bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 10 B6KP_qICUAA1aHH

Haha @jimmyfallon made fun of me on his show tonight and I am so ok with that.

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

Only in Edmonton will someone ask "enjoying the nice weather?" While it's +2 degrees... Good riddance Edmonton I'm off to Phoenix

When people tell me "you're gonna regret that in the morning" I just sleep till noon. Because I'm a problem solver

I just told a gay guy to go straight on Davie st and then elbow nudged him like we were friends and said "if that's possible" #awkward

Back to top Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:54 pm

relaxing wrote:I think I'm actually really going to like Kaitlyn based on the first night pics and the season preview.  She looks fun, outgoing and full of quirky personality, not at all a post-show match for Chris, but like someone he can have fun with during the show. I always like someone who can liven the show up with their personality & humor while still being a fairly genuine version of themselves and being nice.  I just get that impression from the pics of her plus her bio.   Something about her from pics reminds me of Jillian - sort of a this is who I am, fun, confident energy.  Looking forward to Mon.

I forgot about Jillian. Yes, good comparison!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Alright, all SC from Epi 3 have been posted.  I got lots of SC's of Kaitlyn's date for anyone who might want to use them for avi's. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:06 pm

Ashley Hill‏
@AshHilly

@kaitlynbristowe for the next #bachlorette @BachelorABC or for president!

This tweet was favorited by Kaitlyn. She wants the Bachelorette I think: I would watch!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:50 pm

I wonder how the hometown date with Kaitlyn goes. Can't wait to see what her family is like.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:56 pm

I was warming up to her humour until the tweet by Biz Nasty. I'd like to see a sincere about falling in love, mature grounded 'ette. Some one who dresses stylish, has good vocabulary and a solid career.

Kaitlyn is just having fun on the show. I thought she would make a good lead because of her humour. If she was the 'ette, then I wouldn't expect a proposal or a lasting relationship. I could see her doing it, why not take that offer, but not for the reasons the viewers want. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71352

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was warming up to her humour until the tweet by Biz Nasty. I'd like to see a sincere about falling in love, mature grounded 'ette. Some one who dresses stylish, has good vocabulary and a solid career.

Kaitlyn is just having fun on the show. I thought she would make a good lead because of her humour. If she was the 'ette, then I wouldn't expect a proposal or a lasting relationship. I could see her doing it, why not take that offer, but not for the reasons the viewers want. JMHO

If Kaitlyn were b'ette, would the guys take her seriously?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:21 am

Would they take britt seriously?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:18 pm

eirekay wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I was warming up to her humour until the tweet by Biz Nasty. I'd like to see a sincere about falling in love, mature grounded 'ette. Some one who dresses stylish, has good vocabulary and a solid career.

If Kaitlyn were b'ette, would the guys take her seriously?

It's hard to say. I think she would be hilarious and have fun with it. I'm just not sure marriage or a serious relationship is on her mind. But, what if there is that one guy who is right for her, someone who has the same sense of humour. As for the rest of the guys, it might be just one big party.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71352

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:25 pm

There was a scene where her and Jimmy K. were sitting at the dining table waiting for Chris and Kaitlyn was holding her own with Jimmy K.  And Jimmy finally said maybe we should be dating (or similar).  I see she could have a career as hosting/entertainment field because she is such a quick wit and funny.  I like her and think it would a hilarious season if she were bette.  Let's face it, TPTB don't really put the cast on for a love match and rather for entertainment.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:58 pm

I always remember JP Rosenbaum saying he went on the show to have fun and was lucky enough to fall in love.

For me I would rather a fun bachelorette who will enjoy the process and maybe doesn't want marriage tomorrow, than another fake who proclaims she wants it but doesn't really (Andi, Emily, and Ali).
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:43 pm

Kaitlyn reminds me a lot of Jillian, both in her personality and her relationship with the lead. Even Jason and Molly mentioned that in their podcast. For that reason, I could see her as the Bachelorette. I felt like Jillian was mostly there to have fun and drink, but just ended up falling in love. I don't know if I personally would want her, because although she's fun in small doses, I think her whole shtick could get annoying if she was the lead. She does seem to be getting a better fan reaction than Britt, so I don't think it's 100% going to be Britt, like RS keeps saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

+57
terabithia
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
Alanna
Longhornfan