SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by philphan Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Reid is getting married August 19th.
So happy for them!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:14 pm

That's a good date. It's worked out good for me for 38 yrs so far.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:19 pm

So happy for Reid. He is still my #1, he was the reason I got hooked on this show - him and his quirkiness
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:11 pm

I have no idea where to post this but think it may be here

I found the bachelor Vietnam season 1.
Just started August 2018. So as of today 6 episodes ang going. No English subtitles though

On ep6 one girl said during Rh that she found love with another contestant and both left!!

Episode 1

All episodes HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:15 pm

affraid spitcoffee Crazy!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 11 8367-910 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 11 I_got_13 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:24 pm

Please don’t give MF any more ideas!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:25 pm

@Linds911 laugh out loud

I am following afar the Russian season and it is so interesting to sleuth with only body language... unless someone here can translate Vietnamese?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:28 pm

@HEA the only Bachelor show I watched by viewing body language was the first season of Bach Ukraine when Maks Chmerkovskiy from DWTS was on and that was very interesting. laugh out loud

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 11 8367-910 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 11 I_got_13 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:28 pm

sdmom wrote:Please don’t give MF any more ideas!

Oh but I am sure he tried to influence already this ! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:31 pm

Linds911 wrote:@HEA the only Bachelor show I watched by viewing body language was the first season of Bach Ukraine when Maks Chmerkovskiy from DWTS was on and that was very interesting. laugh out loud

Dear dear Maks! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:48 pm

^^ Yes that was very um yeah laugh out loud thankfully he's moved past that and found his HEA.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Double post but saw this article posted online with the captions.

https://nextshark.com/bachelor-vietnam-shocks-viewers-female-contestant-professes-love-another-contestant/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

+46
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
Enchantress
suzq
sdmom