SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by Brill Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:41 pm

I've put this post in all of the guys that have threads here so am adding this in case some of the members don't check the other threads. I found it interesting. I think lots of us would have loved to see many of them as the lead.
http://www.bustle.com/articles/137877-12-the-bachelorette-contestants-who-totally-should-have-been-named-the-bachelor

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:59 pm

Thanks Brill! Some really good guys in that group!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 6:26 pm

no idea if this is the right place but I am sure someone will let me know and direct me.

‘Bachelor’ Ben & Lauren Call Off The Wedding

Bachelor 2016 Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell Wedding Cancelled: Fiancee Miserable In Denver, Going Back To Los Angeles

Bachelor 2016 Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell Wedding Cancelled: Fiancee Miserable In Denver, Going Back To Los Angeles

Is it true?
It is recent and all over the place in different entertainement mags

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 08, 2016 6:35 pm

Seeing that Ben and Lauren just spent Mother's Day with her family in Vegas, she's been quite active in all ways in Denver, meeting with old friends and making new ones, I'd say NOPE. She's lived on Denver about a month, these 'she's bored out of her mind' tabloid headlines are just silly. Jmo.

ETA: the sauces are InStyle and CDL, both basically fanfic and made up bs sites.

Last edited by Fingersandtoes on Sun May 08, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 6:36 pm

^^ thank you.
I do not care about the couple but read this mag while waiting my line at wallmart today giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun May 08, 2016 6:39 pm

Who in the heck wrote the articles highlighted in the above post? The English is atrocious!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:47 am

For those of you who may not read the International Threads, I just wanted to share this. Bachelor Ukraine recently had a successful season. @natik has been keeping us updated and giving us a lot of tidbits on the production which is different than what most of us might be used to. Have a look at Irakli Makatsaria and Alyona Lesyk and some of @natik 's artwork.

Bachelorr Ukraine

natik wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Wow. Thanks Natik.  It's funny he's wearing the same hair style as the american bachelors on JoJo's season but for some strange reason his cut looks really good on him.  He's so masculine.  Great pair.

Thank you for your attention! blowkiss

Yes he is very masculine and he is really a great guy. Very down to earth, honest and a man of his word, they really are a perfect match. I just adore them.

I did two fan videos. One of the videos Irakli published on his Facebook I felt honored. I´m gonna let them here. Sorry that the music is russian. But it fits perfect for them.

Facebook
In the first video the song is telling a story about a man who felt in love with a young woman. The guys sings that he don`t care what everyone else thinks, they can thing that he is crazy he don`t bother because he needs this young women in his life like air for breathing.

And the second one is about the feeling to be in love.
The quote says "Falling in love is only the first step to happiness but often you need to go a lifelong path to learn how to love....and this path should be gone threw by both together..."

And some artwork by me.

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 8Eymfq-uoXI

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 7p9RAyYeF1w

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 FroNI8U7VXk

Yesterday Alyona did some press stuff without Irakli cause he has to work on some projects in Georgia. And Alyona has a lot of photoshoots to do right now. They are planing to go on vacation in July.

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 MPygEam8_m0

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 4bce105193ffacab7976235c71cf5b80

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 8beba309cac31945de14be38101d054f

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 FpH4VMvQ_tY

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 YkfOqmp8_nY

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 O85wS-xYWbY

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 79iG7HmP1bo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:11 am

I fell across this article and though it was interesting, not so much on the past cast stuff, but the shows 101 factoids.
For instance, a family with small kids actually lives in the mansion when it is not being used for the show. However, the mansion is also used for other shows. I spied it in a recent episode of Ray Donovan. Imagine moving out of your home for filming a few times a year and all the redecorating with painting etc that goes on.
During dates with food the cast is offered food ahead of the date as they are not supposed to eat at all during the date. Cast can't risk making eating gaffs during dates. I guess Josh did not receive the memo for BIP. You have to wonder about that one. Must have been set up for him? cantstopl
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:29 pm

IG
21h
emilystag 36 weeks tomorrow! Beyond excited  BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 2764  #babystag #bathroomselfie

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 14449243_190354511390345_5297026253268713472_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IG
21h
emilystag  36 weeks tomorrow! Beyond excited  BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 2764  #babystag #bathroomselfie

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 14449243_190354511390345_5297026253268713472_n

I'm happy for Emily and Michael - but couldn't she have found a better place to take a selfie than in a public restroom?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:09 pm

emilystag's page is private isn't it?

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:35 am

^ Yes her page is private.... Michael's is public looks like they had an early arrival! Smiley

There certainly aren't words enough to describe how much this picture means to @emilystag and I, but here's my attempt.  Bowen Michael Stagliano came a month early (he really wanted to hang out with us). He was born at 6:33am, and came into the world just as the sun was rising over the mountains through the window outside the delivery room. He and Mom are doing great! Because he got here early he's spending a few extra days in the NICU... and I can't...stop...smiling. He's doing well. We will bring him home on Saturday. Thanks for all the love and support for our little guy. #StagClan by @michaelstag

My big guy. by @michaelstag

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 8367-910 BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 I_got_13 BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 E5kqdm15 BabyStag - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

+46
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
Enchantress
suzq
sdmom