SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:59 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm starting to think Carly has a shot because she's getting a lot of screen time. I'd like Carly, Becca, or Kaitlyn over Britt.

Honestly Carly would be my pick right now. She seems genuine, normal, spunky like a less energizer bunny version of Ashley H
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I do not think Becca has a shot, personally.
They want a lot of kissing scenes. Will Becca do this? They want a lot of suggestive scenes. I can not see her providing what TPTB need in order to hook an audience. 
TB is not Jane Austen.

I agree, nothing against Becca, she seems far too normal for this show. I just think she would be far too conservative or inhibited for this show, again I really like Becca but for this show I don't think she would make for a great lead.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:07 pm

Do you guys think Whitney would have had a shot at Bachelorette?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:22 pm

I think if Whitney was F3 or F4, she would.
I would have a hard time believing Britt was there for anything except publicity. I know this show is highly scripted, but dang, let me at least think there's some real romance going on! :rosiecolored

Sort of off topic, but I am not a fan of a past winner being the lead. I would not want Nikki or Josh as leads. Jen Shefft was the first one and I never cared for that idea at all.

I think Carly would make a great lead. Kaitlyn would be fun, I guess, though I cannot warm to her.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:50 am

I'm with you there, Nutty. I don't ever want any more f1 coming back as leads. It was a fail twice already and don't want Josh or Nikki either. 

I'm in favor of Carly as the next lead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:10 am

I would love Carly with Kaitlyn as my backup. If Whitney isn't F1 or F2 I could see her being a great choice. Fun, bubbly and with a real career. Kind of hyper, the description actually sounds a lot like Ashley on Brad 2.0. Now if she pulls a peace out on Chris like Ashley did to Brad I will be all on board. That FD was one of the funniest ever.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:49 am

nutty1 wrote:I think if Whitney was F3 or F4, she would.
I would have a hard time believing Britt was there for anything except publicity. I know this show is highly scripted, but dang, let me at least think there's some real romance going on!  :rosiecolored

Sort of off topic, but I am not a fan of a past winner being the lead. I would not want Nikki or Josh as leads. Jen Shefft was the first one and I never cared for that idea at all.

I think Carly would make a great lead. Kaitlyn would be fun, I guess, though I cannot warm to her.

Nutty I agree with all you said... bestbud! I too cannot warm to Kaitlyn. She is funny...crude at times with her jokes....but would anybody take her seriously that she wants to find love? More suited to BIP if you ask me. The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:31 pm

Rolly wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think if Whitney was F3 or F4, she would.
I would have a hard time believing Britt was there for anything except publicity. I know this show is highly scripted, but dang, let me at least think there's some real romance going on!  :rosiecolored

Nutty I agree with all you said... bestbud! I too cannot warm to Kaitlyn. She is funny...crude at times with her jokes....but would anybody take her seriously that she wants to find love? More suited to BIP if you ask me. The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

I could TOTALLY see her on BIP.

I'm not really sure who I'm rooting for to be Bachelorette. I haven't really fallen in love with any of the contestants yet. I really like Becca, but I think she might be too conservative and normal to be the lead. Then again, Emily was portrayed to be more conservative in that regard and still made it work. I know that RS keeps saying a F2 can never be the Bachelorette, but I feel if she was popular enough, they could work around the scheduling. I do like Carly too; she reminds me a bit of Ashley Hebert, but I don't know if she has that "it" factor. Brit would be...I don't know. Sharleen did a really good job in her blog showing how manipulative and "on" she always is.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:46 pm

I'd have a hard time believing Britt was genuine.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:06 pm

nutty1 wrote:I'd have a hard time believing Britt was genuine.

i second this :yes:
if she is our next lead maybe its a good thing. I can free up my time laugh out loud.

im interested in seeing Carly or Becca or even Kaitlyn. BUT somehow i do agree with others saying that Carly may lack of the 'It' factor, Becca seems too conservative to do many sloppy kissings laugh out loud and Kaitlyn, well, she seems fits to BIP more.

perhaps its time for TPTB to stop the recyling?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:51 pm

When the Women's tell all is shown we will get a good idea just who they are leaning towards. If Kaitlyn is F3 she will be there as well as Carly & Britt.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:23 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Chris S blog for yesterday's episode is up
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-blog-episode-5
Also, I'm a dude. And hey, I don't know whether it's normal or not for girls to sleep in their makeup. I know there was a lot of talk about that, but I can't speak for Britt on why she did that, all I know is that she looked gorgeous, and I'm sure she'd look beautiful without makeup, too. And about all that showering business, Britt always smelled good – and looked good – so I really don't know what to say about that. I'm the kind of guy who showers every day (as all of America gets to see!) but to each her own, right?

Also, I want to reiterate the fact that I don't get to see or hear what happens when I'm not around until it's on television. Watching the girls talk about Britt while we were on our date, as well as about how she said she didn't want kids any time soon and loved being single, was the first I'd heard of that. She seemed sincere when she was telling me about her desire for marriage and kids. All I can say is stay tuned ….

So now he's making it worse by saying she always smelled good while the whole world knows she doesn't shower. Plus, he makes a point of calling her out about marriage and kids and what she told him.

Just more reasons why I never thought she' be the next ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky