SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Post by eirekay Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She needs to lose those cheap, tacky hair extensions first.
bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 5 E69e47c79d38c96777ac3dfb321cadca_zpsd44f3971

And get a good stylist who can dress her a little more flatteringly.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Post by Fivesolas76 Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:40 pm

Does anyone else think Carly looks like Emily Kinney from the Walking Dead?

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Cute!

Zak Waddell ‏
@RealZakWaddell
  3h3 hours ago
Only 3 days until we watch @carlywaddell breath passionately in @C_Soules ear. #BachelorNation

Carly Waddell ‏

@carlywaddell

3h3 hours ago
@RealZakWaddell @C_Soules ur not allowed to watch!!!!!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:18 pm

carlywad
30 minutes ago
How I feel about tonight. #TheBachelor #BachelorMonday #BachelorNation

bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 5 10261284_863558210369562_1334795204_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Awww. It will be ok. It will.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:28 am

someone addressed carly's eyebrow on twitter.. she responded that she's had hypothyroid for 10 years in which she hasn't plucked because hair hasnt grown? i did not know that.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:57 am

She really grown on me!! I would be happy with her as the next lead. It seems like she getting lots of airtime here lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:24 pm

That would be fine by me, if Carly got to be the lead. Plus, we'd get to see Zak again.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by slimjimpencil Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:06 pm

Sprite wrote:
Smileydog wrote:I actually found myself really liking her last night. She seems really easy going, has a good sense of humor and is cute. I would much prefer to see her as the bachelorette instead of Britt or Becca.

Of the ones that have been mentioned...by us...as a possible Bette...Carly, Kaitlyn, Becca and Britt....I think she is the best blend of sincerity and fun personality. The only thing...those eyebrows have to be fixed...ASAP! As a bonus, we would get to see her big brother during HTDs.

For next Bette:
1. Becca
2. Carly
3. Kaitlyn

How I broke down the Bette potential (i used brutal honesty and thought of past Bettes in comparison)
[MY OPINION]

Ashley Iaconetti - has the looks but the worst personality and no class. extremely immature and petty

Becca Tilley - has everything, looks, maturity, class, she reminds me of desiree in terms of personality

Britt Nilsson - pretty but really doesn't seem to have anything else going for her especially career wise. they will never make a waitress a Bette (no offense, it's just the truth)

Carly Waddell - good looking enough, certainly no britt, becca, amber or kimberly but good enough (kinda like ashley ... well in fact most of the Bettes have been good enough, emily being the one stand out beauty) and has a fun personality and doesn't take herself too seriously.

Jade Roper - has the looks and sweet personality BUT the playboy past obviously will keep her from having any chance. they will never make a nude model a Bette (no offense, it's just the truth)

Kaitlyn Bristowe - ok looks but has the personality to carry a season. not the classiest and her 'fun' behavior will likely lead to her not getting it but she sure would make the season fun to watch

Kelsey Poe - wasn't good looking enough nor has the personality to be a Bette. plus her tirade this week pretty much has made her one of the biggest villains in bachelor history.

Mackenzie Deonigi - too young, too immature, not good looking enough, doesn't have the personality

Megan Bell - good enough looks but not the brightest tool in the shed. clearly not classy enough

Samantha Steffen - who??? exactly

Whitney Bischoff - would have been the NUMBER ONE choice for Bette but no need for that now is there bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 5 2498057887

Smileydog wrote:I actually found myself really liking her last night. She seems really easy going, has a good sense of humor and is cute. I would much prefer to see her as the bachelorette instead of Britt or Becca.

nope Becca over her but definitely her over britt. britt is not up to snuff for bachelorette, not bachelorette material.

stuckinsc wrote:Carly actually reminds me a lot of Ashley Hebert. I would love to see her as the bachelorette, but then again I really wanted her brother to be the bachelor.

she does remind me of her and has a similar looks and the same thin lips too. well carly's lips are a bit thinner but they could pass for cousins

slimjimpencil

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Based on the previews I thought her Date last night was going to be much much worse. It wasn't as bad as they led us to believe. Hoping that they are whitewashing her edit because she's in the running to be the next Bette.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by sissyintexas Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:04 pm

I have hypothyroidism also and one of the possible side affects is you lose your eyebrows.  I had great ones and now I have barely any.

sissyintexas

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Carly IMO is not bachelorette material. She's cute, but she's insecure, she's not confident at all. She doesn't think she's pretty, and I don't think she's ready for a serious relationship. She stuck it out for 2 yrs with a guy who didn't touch her. Why she didn't break things up much sooner, is an indication, to me at least, she was hanging on to having a boyfriend, even though he was not what she was looking for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

+44
aglaea
northernviewer
marloon
BachfanNY
nutty1