SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **  Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:11 pm

NO SPOILERS NO SLEUTHING - THIS IS A NON SPOILED TOPIC -

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **  Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:14 pm

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **  Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **

Post by GrahamGal Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:37 am

Hi I'm Back!!!! hi

Can someone give me a quick rundown in the difference between the two unspoiled sections. I think I want the unspoiled sleuthing one, but just want to check first.

Is "no spoilers - no sleuthing" for people that just want to watch the show and comment on what happens every week during the show and nothing else.

Is "no spoilers - sleuthing" for people that want to sleuth like we were last year by using previews, social media clues (not RS of course), viewing of show, etc?

I just wanted to ask before I get into the sleuthing one to much. Do we have stated parameters for sleuthing for what is and is not OK?

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:08 am

^^ Exactly. :Nod:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:48 am

GA or Sophie may have more guidelines but I think you got it exactly right for this section, GG. There are members that don't want to know things ahead of time yet still want to discuss the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:47 pm

welcomeback GrahamGal !

Yes you summarized it perfectly. There are no set guidelines but that is pretty much the jist of things.

We just completed Bachelor Canada with very little spoilers info, and no RS. It was a great season. I wish everyone the same for Chris's season on the Non spoiled side.

I mentioned upthread somewhere, but if anyone needs anything and doesn't want to venture out, just ask here. We will bring over whatever you all need.

We will occasionally remind everyone, No Spoilers anywhere on the forum, other than the Spoiler threads for Chris. Therefore it shouldn't prevent anyone from roaming into any of the other threads!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Hi GG!!!

Can I just repeat what GA said? Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:05 pm

Thanks everyone for replying. I did venture to the unspoiled sleuthing and thought I was in the right place. See you over there! So glad to be back.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:24 pm

Soooooo, am I totally on my own around here? ;) Checking out the girls' profiles for the first time.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:36 pm

Well, I can entertain myself. laugh out loud.
I thought about doing a pre-season ranking (just based on the girls' profiles at ABC) and then update the ranking after every episode.

I am COMPLETELY spoiler-free(kinda sad how proud I am of myself that I successfully managed to do so Embarressed! ). Haven't checked my Bach emails since October, stayed away from Twitter/FB and the spoiler section above. Did not even sleuth, so just totally going by what I see every week and how I feel about what I see.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:59 pm

chloep it will be fun to read your take as you watch unspoiled!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:01 pm

chloep wrote:Well, I can entertain myself. laugh out loud.
I thought about doing a pre-season ranking (just based on the girls' profiles at ABC) and then update the ranking after every episode.

I am COMPLETELY spoiler-free(kinda sad how proud I am of myself that I successfully managed to do so Embarressed! ). Haven't checked my Bach emails since October, stayed away from Twitter/FB and the spoiler section above. Did not even sleuth, so just totally going by what I see every week and how I feel about what I see.

You should be proud. It was easier for the Canadian version since there were no spoilers.

I would love to see your ranking. I always find it interesting what those who are unspoiled see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **

+7
Litta123
Sprite
Hotmomma
albean99
chloep