Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Admin on November 30th 2014, 12:04 pm

Separate fan forum thread for JPG.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18471
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 on December 1st 2014, 6:34 pm

Nobody likes JPG? Lol
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8715
Join date : 2011-04-07
Location : Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by whit90 on December 1st 2014, 7:30 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Nobody likes JPG?   Lol

That is far from the truth many people care for him. He just is spending time with his daughter and doing many events. He was popular in his industry before the Bach and still is he does not need the Bach or Nikki by his side. He is a very caring person with a good heart and a great father.


Last edited by whit90 on December 1st 2014, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc on December 1st 2014, 7:51 pm

I like JPG. Glad for him to be happy, and love when he posts with Camila.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10805
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 48
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m on December 1st 2014, 10:29 pm

Don't get me wrong because I like JP but I often wonder how he maintains a steady income. I know he works for Museum of Baseball in Venezuela and goes around to all of the MLB teams collecting baseball stuff to send to the museum. What does he do in the music industry? Is he out there trying to sponsor new talent?

soccerm3m

Posts : 793
Join date : 2011-04-25

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by whit90 on December 1st 2014, 10:44 pm

@soccerm3m wrote:Don't get me wrong because I like JP but I often wonder how he maintains a steady income.  I know he works for Museum of Baseball in Venezuela and goes around to all of the MLB teams collecting baseball stuff to send to the museum.  What does he do in the music industry?  Is he out there trying to sponsor new talent?  


He promotes Venezuela singers and is doing quite well with several of them.
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chinita on December 1st 2014, 11:10 pm

@whit90 wrote:
@soccerm3m wrote:Don't get me wrong because I like JP but I often wonder how he maintains a steady income.  I know he works for Museum of Baseball in Venezuela and goes around to all of the MLB teams collecting baseball stuff to send to the museum.  What does he do in the music industry?  Is he out there trying to sponsor new talent?  


He promotes Venezuela singers and is doing quite well with several of them.

I know he manages Obie and some other singers. I think he has a family business. His Mom and sister are event planners.

chinita

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chinita on December 1st 2014, 11:27 pm

Rodolfo tagged a pic of JPG and him having ceviche. JPG looks skinny there

chinita

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m on December 1st 2014, 11:42 pm

I saw JP liked a picture of John Wood on IG. He eloped in Vegas. He proposed to Jenna at the end of May and he is married to someone else 6 months later. yikes. i never saw him and Jenna together and was surprised with that engagement at end of CT but married so soon.

soccerm3m

Posts : 793
Join date : 2011-04-25

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m on December 1st 2014, 11:45 pm

@chinita wrote:Rodolfo tagged a pic of JPG and him having ceviche.  JPG looks skinny there

I thought he looked really tired.

soccerm3m

Posts : 793
Join date : 2011-04-25

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chinita on December 2nd 2014, 12:33 am

Up to now, JPG has not spoken about the breakup. I wonder if he ever going to talk about it one day

chinita

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 on December 2nd 2014, 1:13 am

@whit90 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Nobody likes JPG?   Lol

That is far from the truth many people care for him. He just is spending time with his daughter and doing many events. He was popular in his industry before the Bach and still is he does not need the Bach or Nikki by his side. He is a very caring person with a good heart and a great father.

I was kidding. Hugesmile It just seemed that Nikki 's thread was busy and his was silent. It's all good! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8715
Join date : 2011-04-07
Location : Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum