SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder if Curacao is where he missed his flight, or if that's his destination. Either way, I'd rather be there than here!

I wish there was a new pair of feet beside him! Hugesmile

I agree I wish there was too he will find the right girl for him and Camillia .

I also love the post he posted :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:02 pm

He must be on his way back to the US. I took the time to go through his IG and noticed he was on the Divina Pastora which is a huge religious procession in Venezuela. Looks like he went back to spend time where he grew up which was probably good for his soul.

juanpagalavis
3 days ago
Nothing like a JANUARY 14th in Barquisimeto... Divina Pastora, THANKS for always being there for ME and my FAMILY and FRIENDS... / Nada como un 14 de ENERO en Barquisimeto, GRACIAS Divina Pastora por SIEMPRE estar ahi por MI, mi FAMILIA y mis AMIGOS...
http://instagram.com/p/x2HafGud7b/?modal=true

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · Jan 14
I HATE running but for La Divina Pastora, woke up at 5 and RAN 53 minutes... Things that you do when you BELIEVE... #DivinaPastora (praying hands emoji)

I've been on one of these in Italy. We walked up to the top of a mountain where the church sits. I don't know how many km's it was but it was a lot. When you get there, you give thanks for everything you have in this life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:29 pm

He's taking that trip to Italy!!

Juan Pablo Galavis™Verified account
‏@JuanPaGalavis
ITALIA non vedo L'ORA di CONOSCERTI...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He's taking that trip to Italy!!

Juan Pablo Galavis™️Verified account
‏@JuanPaGalavis
ITALIA non vedo L'ORA di CONOSCERTI...

This man does not stop I guess by now he has traveled the world Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 10 3806527698 I wish him the best one of my favs
I do find it odd that neither Nikki or him have dated since they broke up.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:24 pm

I wasn't going to post this, but now that you mention it, he also tweeted this. I believe this is the first time he tweeted a pic of the two of them? Sigh.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · Apr 24
When we MET, his SADNESS was very easy to READ, Im glad he did the INTERVIEW and now he can feel FREE. #BruceJenner

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 10 CDZycqsWAAALNHe

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wasn't going to post this, but now that you mention it, he also tweeted this. I believe this is the first time he tweeted a pic of the two of them? Sigh.

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  Apr 24
When we MET, his SADNESS was very easy to READ, Im glad he did the INTERVIEW and now he can feel FREE. #BruceJenner

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 10 CDZycqsWAAALNHe

Can't help it....I think JP is a great guy. Sometimes put his foot in his mouth but has a big heart! beatingheart
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:34 pm

IA He is SUCH a good guy. He works tirelessly not only on his job but for fundraising.

He is/was very much liked by some of the production staff who had only good things to say about him. This from sources who shared anonymously.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:22 pm

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I wasn't going to post this, but now that you mention it, he also tweeted this. I believe this is the first time he tweeted a pic of the two of them? Sigh.

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  Apr 24

Can't help it....I think JP is a great guy. Sometimes put his foot in his mouth but has a big heart! beatingheart

I am with you I also think he is a great guy with a huge heart. He does so much for charities especially when it comes to children . But is it looking for fame just does it out of the kindness of his heart.

Thanks GA for the pic. He to me is one of a kind.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:07 pm

Awww...I miss JP and Nikki! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 03, 2015 10:52 am

Me too mommyof1.

On another note, it looks like JaunP was at the big fight last night. Exciting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 03, 2015 12:45 pm

WOW I bet he really enjoyed that What a fight it was ! I really do miss him and Nikki.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun May 03, 2015 3:35 pm

^^ Me too. Wish they could have worked things out.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy