SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:22 am

I admired JuanPa for being honest and not force himself with a fake engagement. Same thing with Brad during his first round. These are smart and honest guys I respect a lot. I never understood the backlash they got from it.
I wished they had a happy ending though.
I could see it between JuanPa and Nikki ; too bad it didn't work .

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:14 pm

Zak has always been a good friend to JPG. Nice pic! I'm weird I like the European slick back hair style. Smiley

Juan Pablo Galavis™️Verified account
‏@JuanPaGalavis   With the first ONE to get MARRIED... Congrats @RealZakWaddell... Who's NEXT @MichaelGarofola @DrewKenney @DanGCox

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 12 CIjNUUhUAAQbLo7

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:53 pm

^^^
I had a feeling that Juan would be there they really have a great friendship. Juan has really moved on and does not look back. I still love the fact that he would not play MF's game and is living a very happy life.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:57 pm

^ I looove Des's season of guys- so glad some of them are still really good friends!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:19 pm

whit90 wrote:^^^
I had a feeling that Juan would be there they really have a great friendship. Juan has really moved on and does not look back. I still love the fact that he would not play MF's game and is living a very happy life.

Me too Whit! I never blamed JPG for not faking the fairytale.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:57 pm

IA whit - He is the prime example of moving on, and never looking back. After his season ended, he moved on and focused on his relationship. After that ended, he moved on with his life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:39 pm

Yung Kizaru ‏@Chris__Coke  Dec 20
So this kinda just happened #MissUniverse2015

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  Dec 20
Juan Pablo Galavis™ Retweeted Macarena Suárez
Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 12 1f648  Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 12 1f648  Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 12 1f648  Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 12 1f648  Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 12 1f648  Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 12 1f648

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:21 am

^^^
I remember when that happened. Glad he is doing great and staying away from the spotlight. He never need TPTB he was already famous in his line of work.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:13 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  · Apr 14  

#tbt FEW weeks ago in NY with @sharleenjoynt and @machinelevine... LOVELY to share GOOD memories...  Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 12 1f609

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 12 CgAyIEbW8AAqbvI

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:42 pm

So happy to see him hanging out with one of his 25 ex's laugh out loud.
They all look great.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Nice to see one of JPG's ex's can act like an adult. He may have been "the worst bachelor", but I think he was one of the most honest. Especially nice to see him take the high road all this time after his season.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:31 pm

He looks awful. What is with that hair?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy