SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:04 pm

Repost - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 16 19050512_229808134187534_3052775810973827072_n

juanpagalavisEse ARO de luz tuyo NO me favorece...  SIEMPRE estare para APOYARTE, asi sea en el Mister Venezuela viendo TIPOS...  Gracias a @oswaldoescalantedesigner por SIEMPRE ponerme PELUCHE #Repost @osmariel Gracias por apoyarme, darme ánimos, aplaudirme y amarme

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVOJCkbgV1X/?taken-by=juanpagalavis&hl=en

Something about supporting me and loving me and a designer always making him look good, or something like that. laugh out loud

Another person in this franchise that I liked and was well in the minority!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Repost - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:08 pm

@GuardianAngel thanks for trying to translate laugh out loud

I love JaunP. Enjoyed watching him and loved his season on the boards when I went unspoiled till almost the end.
He's looking hot and so is his girl. Very nice.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:11 pm

She is beautiful. It seems something happened to her, she has scratches all over her chest, as well as bruises. There is a pic in her IG, from what I can make out she is thanking family and friends for their support, but I don't know what happened. Both of them post mainly in Spanish.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Very pretty lady.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:55 pm

I liked him too. Beautiful couple. Hope he's happy.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:38 pm

Loved him too one of my favorites....so glad that he found his true love.  They make a gorgeous couple :sprinklehearts
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:48 pm

He reminds me a little of the actor Josh Lucas, from Sweet Home Alabama.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:00 am

I like J Pab too! I thoroughly enjoyed his season and that my fave Nikki was the F1. I appreciated that Juan Pablo was and still is the only Bachelor to stand up to TPTB. I loved it and post season when he just moved on from the Franchise. I was fine when he and Nikki went their separate ways and still respected each other. I still like both of them alot giggling

Juan Pablo and Osmariel are a beautiful couple. They seem happy and very well suited to each other!!

GA, I just googled Osmariel and she got attacked by another woman in the bathroom of the gym where they both work out. Yikes!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:15 am

I loved Juan Pablo's season! What a fun little storyboard, so out of the box and entertaining compared to the ho hum! I also never thought he deserved villianization. I can't cross over to actually liking him though based on his comments about same sex couples. Though maybe that was blown out of proportion and taken out of context, I'm not sure. But I'm still hung up on that, and it's the only reason I can't call myself a fan.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:28 am

Still a JPG fan. His girlfriend is a beauty! Good to see him happy!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:13 am

His SM is mostly in Spanish. It looks like he's keeping his personal life more on the private side since there aren't that many pics.

This vid is cute posted June 4th, 1 yr. Te Amo = I love you! laugh out loud

juanpagalavis Un AÑO... / One YEAR... @osmariel #TeAmoBabyMia

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU7AV4agf4z/?taken-by=juanpagalavis&hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:23 am

He still likes his CAPS, laugh out loud...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy