SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:40 am

JP posted a cute TBT of himself and CAmila. You can tell he loves her so much. Maybe he finds it hard to love someone else when he has so much love for CAmila. Is that possible?

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:57 am

I believe there are different kinds of love. The love for your child is on another level. The love for your partner wife etc is another level altogether. I believe we all experience the different levels of love, therefore, it is possible to love differently and it shouldn't matter if you have a child. That shouldn't prevent you loving someone else you feel passion attraction with and want to spend the rest of your life with. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I believe there are different kinds of love. The love for your child is on another level. The love for your partner wife etc is another level altogether. I believe we all experience the different levels of love, therefore, it is possible to love differently and it shouldn't matter if you have a child. That shouldn't prevent you loving someone else you feel passion attraction with and want to spend the rest of your life with. JMHO

I agree the love for your children will always be there. Camila will grow up. JPG needs a companion to grow old with him.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:37 pm

And I agree with you both. There are so many different types of love and levels.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I believe there are different kinds of love. The love for your child is on another level. The love for your partner wife etc is another level altogether. I believe we all experience the different levels of love, therefore, it is possible to love differently and it shouldn't matter if you have a child. That shouldn't prevent you loving someone else you feel passion attraction with and want to spend the rest of your life with. JMHO

I completely agree with this.  I met up with a good friend from high school recently and she and her husband of over ten years were both single parents who got together and made a happy unit.  I think any woman who JPG settles down with is going to have to love Camila too and he will have to trust her with Camila.  I don't think his love for Camila will stop him from loving someone else completely, just makes him maybe more cautious with long term commitment and I appreciate that.  I have seen my nieces and nephews go through many temporary daddies and wish that both my sister and sister-in-law would have been more selective.

I also only have half brothers and sisters. One thing I learned from my family is that it takes a very special person to love someone else's child as much as their own. I am happy that JPG is looking for that and not settling.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:43 pm

chinita wrote:

I agree the love for your children will always be there.  Camila will grow up.  JPG needs a companion to grow old with him.  

The one thing I admire about JP is that he wants to propose once, get married, and never get divorced. I also think he deserves to be happy too as well as being a great father. I did not mean anything bad about my comment above about loving another person. My sister was married, had 2 kids, and got divorced. She always put her kids first. She is a wonderful mother but I remember my parents telling her she has every right to be happy too. Her kids are grown and are involved in their own relationships. It made me sad this summer when she told me to cherish my kids and love all the time I have while they are home because they grow up and will not need me as much as when they were little. She is very happy for how they have grown up and are responsible but sad at the same time because they do not need her like when they were younger.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:59 pm

I wonder if JP will be involved in this:

@MLS: Beckham's Miami MLS expansion group says "exciting news" coming soon: http://t.co/Q2BWE3NQPV http://t.co/m9t58IUDcL

I remember him saying on a Jimmy Kimmell that he wanted to play again but then I read somewhere, on Twitter, and he said he was too old.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:14 pm

JP has been tweeting back and forth with JP.

@campbellcombate: @JuanPaGalavis Say hi to Rodrigo

@JuanPaGalavis: @campbellcombate I WILL... Hope everything its GREAT, @rogalavis have spoke te me HIGHLY of you...

@rogalavis: Wait until you meet the rest of us “@campbellcombate: .@JuanPaGalavis @rogalavis You two are amazing hermanos. Much talent in one family.”

@campbellcombate: @rogalavis @JuanPaGalavis i have met your girlfriends and wow

@rogalavis: Our Dad is an Artist, Mom event planner and Sis sings “@campbellcombate: @rogalavis @JuanPaGalavis i have met your girlfriends and wow”

Maybe JP has a new gf based on that guy's comments.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:40 pm

chinita wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Here is a video of JP and his cousin singing in the car on Sunday...

@rodolfoelchamo: "Ella no esta enamorada de mi pero le gusta como yo le doy" jajaj singing with @JuanPaGalavis (VIDEO)  https://t.co/oWprw9ru8u

I hope this works.

Thanks soccerm! I love latin music. They looked like they were having a lot of fun!
Oh boy...you don't want to know the lyrics.   It's a bit explicit in a joking way giggling

I did not try and translate his comment at the time I posted it...is it something like she is not in love with me but not sure the 2nd part is Google translated right because the words did not translate in complete sentence.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:52 pm

chinita wrote:I was at my dentist today and I found People Mag and the cover was Nikki and JPG when they got interviewed AFR.  This is my first time reading this interview.  These are the questions and answers that caught my attention:

How do u know JPG was the one for you? Nikki said, I came into this skeptical but with an open mind. The more I got know him, the more sure I was.  Things might have been red flags for the other girls, weren't red flags for me. It just works.  We understand each other.
What have you learned about each other? JPG said, it's all about communication.  Lack of communication can separate people.  I've told Nikki, whatever you feel, tell me.  Don't hold it in.  Nikki said, I have a tendency to do that.  Sometimes I need time to process things.  But he's very receptive to my feelings. When I get hot, hungry or tired, I get really cranky.  Or when I get woken up early. JPG said, and many other things.
Do you see marriage in the future?
Nikki: I just want (whatever happens) to be right.  I still feel the exact same way about JP, but an engagement is not in front of us right now. No need for that pressure again
JPG: I want to get married and have two more kids and never get divorced. I want to make sure I pick the right person.  I hope it's Nikki

So what could have happened to them?  Maybe the communication has stopped? scratch

I think no plan or commitment. Maybe she was afraid that if there was no plan or commitment she was afraid that he could still walk away in the end. She said on the show that if she was afraid she was going to get hurt she typically backs away. On CT....she said she felt like she was still waiting to be picked. Life is about taking chances...some work out and some don't. Maybe she was all in and waited so long for the ILU that she started drifting away just as he was moving toward being all in. I think distance was their worst enemy.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:06 am

Looks like JP is on I95 radio in the morning. I would listen in but I am assuming it is in Spanish and I only know the very basics....

@Humbertoelgato: Mañana en #ElShowdelGato 6-11am @957miami nos acompañan 2 grandes amigos @erikaender y @JuanPaGalavis #radio #Miami http://t.co/wAZnihuCsf

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:49 am

soccerm3m wrote:Looks like JP is on I95 radio in the morning.  I would listen in but I am assuming it is in Spanish and I only know the very basics....

@Humbertoelgato: Mañana en #ElShowdelGato 6-11am @957miami nos acompañan 2 grandes amigos @erikaender y @JuanPaGalavis #radio #Miami http://t.co/wAZnihuCsf

I am sure he will talk about the singers that he promotes and that is it. I doubt we will ever hear Juan discuss anything about Nikki .

Glad he is keeping very busy.......
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy