SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chinita Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:31 am

soccerm3m wrote:JP has been tweeting back and forth with JP.  

@campbellcombate: @JuanPaGalavis Say hi to Rodrigo

@JuanPaGalavis: @campbellcombate I WILL... Hope everything its GREAT, @rogalavis have spoke te me HIGHLY of you...

@rogalavis: Wait until you meet the rest of us “@campbellcombate: .@JuanPaGalavis @rogalavis  You two are amazing hermanos. Much talent in one family.”

@campbellcombate: @rogalavis @JuanPaGalavis i have met your girlfriends and wow

@rogalavis: Our Dad is an Artist, Mom event planner and Sis sings “@campbellcombate: @rogalavis @JuanPaGalavis i have met your girlfriends and wow”

Maybe JP has a new gf based on that guy's comments.

You may be right soccerm3m...unless the person is referring Nikki

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chinita Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:37 am

soccerm3m wrote:
chinita wrote:I was at my dentist today and I found People Mag and the cover was Nikki and JPG when they got interviewed AFR.  This is my first time reading this interview.  These are the questions and answers that caught my attention:

How do u know JPG was the one for you? Nikki said, I came into this skeptical but with an open mind. The more I got know him, the more sure I was.  Things might have been red flags for the other girls, weren't red flags for me. It just works.  We understand each other.
What have you learned about each other? JPG said, it's all about communication.  Lack of communication can separate people.  I've told Nikki, whatever you feel, tell me.  Don't hold it in.  Nikki said, I have a tendency to do that.  Sometimes I need time to process things.  But he's very receptive to my feelings. When I get hot, hungry or tired, I get really cranky.  Or when I get woken up early. JPG said, and many other things.
Do you see marriage in the future?
Nikki: I just want (whatever happens) to be right.  I still feel the exact same way about JP, but an engagement is not in front of us right now. No need for that pressure again
JPG: I want to get married and have two more kids and never get divorced. I want to make sure I pick the right person.  I hope it's Nikki

So what could have happened to them?  Maybe the communication has stopped? scratch

I think no plan or commitment.  Maybe she was afraid that if there was no plan or commitment she was afraid that he could still walk away in the end.  She said on the show that if she was afraid she was going to get hurt she typically backs away.  On CT....she said she felt like she was still waiting to be picked.  Life is about taking chances...some work out and some don't.  Maybe she was all in and waited so long for the ILU that she started drifting away just as he was moving toward being all in.  I think distance was their worst enemy.  

I never understood what she meant by "still waiting to be picked"?

I totally agree with you about taking chances in life. I also think distance has killed their relationship

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:13 am

chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:
chinita wrote:I was at my dentist today and I found People Mag and the cover was Nikki and JPG when they got interviewed AFR.  This is my first time reading this interview.  These are the questions and answers that caught my attention:

How do u know JPG was the one for you? Nikki said, I came into this skeptical but with an open mind. The more I got know him, the more sure I was.  Things might have been red flags for the other girls, weren't red flags for me. It just works.  We understand each other.
What have you learned about each other? JPG said, it's all about communication.  Lack of communication can separate people.  I've told Nikki, whatever you feel, tell me.  Don't hold it in.  Nikki said, I have a tendency to do that.  Sometimes I need time to process things.  But he's very receptive to my feelings. When I get hot, hungry or tired, I get really cranky.  Or when I get woken up early. JPG said, and many other things.
Do you see marriage in the future?
Nikki: I just want (whatever happens) to be right.  I still feel the exact same way about JP, but an engagement is not in front of us right now. No need for that pressure again
JPG: I want to get married and have two more kids and never get divorced. I want to make sure I pick the right person.  I hope it's Nikki

So what could have happened to them?  Maybe the communication has stopped? scratch

I think no plan or commitment.  Maybe she was afraid that if there was no plan or commitment she was afraid that he could still walk away in the end.  She said on the show that if she was afraid she was going to get hurt she typically backs away.  On CT....she said she felt like she was still waiting to be picked.  Life is about taking chances...some work out and some don't.  Maybe she was all in and waited so long for the ILU that she started drifting away just as he was moving toward being all in.  I think distance was their worst enemy.  

I never understood what she meant by "still waiting to be picked"?

I totally agree with you about taking chances in life.  I also think distance has killed their relationship

I interpreted "waiting to be picked" to mean getting a proposal. She got the final rose but never the proposal so I think she needed the ring to show he was fully committed.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:18 pm

I wish I understood Spanish because when JP was on radio this morning he talked about The Bachelor and Nikki. They started out talking about soccer and then went to Bachelor. I kept hearing her name so only reason I know they talked about her. I heard photoshopping and comments in IG.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:07 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I wish I understood Spanish because when JP was on radio this morning he talked about The Bachelor and Nikki.  They started out talking about soccer and then went to Bachelor.  I kept hearing her name so only reason I know they talked about her.  I heard photoshopping and comments in IG.

WOW I really did not think he would talk about Nikki I am sure he only had good things to say about her.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:43 pm

Chinita....maybe you can go to 95.7 FM Miami and see if you can hear the interview. I have iPhone and downloaded tunein radio and I can still hear the interview on my phone. Not sure how I could download it here.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:59 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Chinita....maybe you can go to 95.7 FM Miami and see if you can hear the interview.  I have iPhone and downloaded tunein radio and I can still hear the interview on my phone.  Not sure how I could download it here.

If you could post the link so I can listen to it? I'm at work so I would have to wait until this evening to listen to it

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:00 pm

I can't find a link and now I lost it off my phone. It does not look like they upload interviews on their website.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:45 pm

That's too bad that we can't find his interview. I was hoping JPG would share the link

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:01 am

I read a tweet 95.7 FM will upload the interview on Monday

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:36 am

OT:

I'm at my hubby's work Christmas Party dinner and guess who's sitting in our table??? One of the production crew from TB. I won't reveal the name (wants to keep it prívate) He knows JPG. He's telling us about JPG's season. I will share later. Taking notes right now laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:47 am

I can not wait to hear what he had to say.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy