SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:21 pm

This article made me think this is the kind of relationship that JPG will need with a woman.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/moms-amazing-letter-to-her-daughters-stepmom-104935124702.html
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chinita Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:This article made me think this is the kind of relationship that JPG will need with a woman.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/moms-amazing-letter-to-her-daughters-stepmom-104935124702.html

yes Good article!

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:This article made me think this is the kind of relationship that JPG will need with a woman.

I wish more mothers that are in this situation would be more like these two ladies and realize that the child does come first. Whoever Juan marries will have to understand that Camilia comes first. I can easily see Carla being a part of this they co-parent so well together.

Great Article thumbsup
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Great article!!

Agree with your comments too.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:26 pm

stuckinsc, you should forward it to Nikki :gotcha:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:52 am

chinita wrote:stuckinsc, you should forward it to Nikki :gotcha:

I don't do a lot of SM, so some else is welcome to. The key phrase that stuck out to me was that the Step-Mom understood that the relationship between Husband and Daughter would always be first. I think this is so crucial. I have only half brother and sisters, and it was always understood to us that we were the important part. I saw my brothers and sisters not make that same commitment and it is heart breaking. It is not the child's fault that their parents didn't work out, they should never have to worry that their parent finding another love would limit the ability of the parent to love them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:15 am

stuckinsc wrote:

I don't do a lot of SM, so some else is welcome to.  The key phrase that stuck out to me was that the Step-Mom understood that the relationship between Husband and Daughter would always be first.  I think this is so crucial.  I have only half brother and sisters, and it was always understood to us that we were the important part.  I saw my brothers and sisters not make that same commitment and it is heart breaking.  It is not the child's fault that their parents didn't work out, they should never have to worry that their parent finding another love would limit the ability of the parent to love them.

Agree with the bolded. You have to be mature enought to accept the role of a step-parent

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:01 pm

chinita wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I don't do a lot of SM, so some else is welcome to.  The key phrase that stuck out to me was that the Step-Mom understood that the relationship between Husband and Daughter would always be first.  I think this is so crucial.  I have only half brother and sisters, and it was always understood to us that we were the important part.  I saw my brothers and sisters not make that same commitment and it is heart breaking.  It is not the child's fault that their parents didn't work out, they should never have to worry that their parent finding another love would limit the ability of the parent to love them.

Agree with the bolded.  You have to be mature enought to accept the role of a step-parent

I think Nikki would have made a wonderful Step-Mom to Camilla. I think had he proposed she would have jumped at the chance to make a life with him(just not in Miami) It seems to me she wanted a neutral territory to live and start a family with him.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:23 pm

I agree too. I think Nikki would have made a great step-mom to Camila.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:28 pm

LMW707 wrote:
chinita wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Agree with the bolded.  You have to be mature enought to accept the role of a step-parent

I think Nikki would have made a wonderful Step-Mom to Camilla.  I think had he proposed she would have jumped at the chance to make a life with him(just not in Miami)  It seems to me she wanted a neutral territory to live and start a family with him.

But that is the problem Camilia's life and family are in Miami and to take her away from her grandparents and mother would of been a very selfish thing to do. It would also not be fair to Juan either to have to move away from her either. I think every woman and especially Nikki knew if they wanted a life with Juan Miami would be their home. I do think that Nikki will be a great mother one day she just needs to grow up a little more and be on her own .
I really do not think that Nikki will ever move from KC she seems to love the mid west life and her friends and family are there too.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:05 pm

JP once tweeted that Nikki never asked him to move away from his daughter

@MRUSA1995: @JuanPaGalavis Brother, take it from me.....never move away from your daughter...its the only true love of your life

@ssimmons276: @MRUSA1995 @JuanPaGalavis the right woman would never ask you to choose between her and your child.

@JuanPaGalavis: @ssimmons276 @MRUSA1995 Nikki has NEVER done that...

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:12 pm

I agree Nikki would never ask him to move away from Camilia she knows how important that little girl is to him. Maybe at this time in Nikki's life she realilized she was not ready to move or be a step mother. I have always thought that Nikki loves her job and life to much in KC that she would never leave.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy