Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Admin on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:27 pm

General discussion thread for Nikki continues here.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He is some guy from Chicago who has posted comments on Nikki's IG for awhile.  She follows him and Niccahplease who must know matthewberg.  Nikki posted an IG bday message to him a while back.  She has commented that these 2 are her favorite IG followers and told them both if she ever goes to Chicago they need to meet.

He seems to get her sarcastic sense of humor.

I thought it was interesting on Wedesday before Thanksgiving JP posted that picture of him in bed with CAmila.  Nikki posted soon after that she was wide awake and could not sleep.  I alwsys Wander if she posts things like that to let him know she is home.  I always wonder if there is a reason she posts some of her comments.  I know they do not follow each other but his family does follow her on Twitter and IG.

IMHO I believe Nikki is way over Juan and ready to move on.  Single and ready to mingle it looks like.  She is a beautiful girl and has probably already been asked out.  I doubt she will share any details though.  At least not until she is serious with someone.    Smiley

I disagree I do not think she is ready to move on they were together for almost a year and in her interview she said it was Juan that did not respond back  so he was the one that broke up with her which I bet he regrets now. She also stated in the interview she really wanted to work on the relationship. Also stated how much she truly loved him. JMO

I can't help but wonder if Nikki mentioning possible reconciliation was intended as a prop for Juan Pablo. After all, he is worth more as being a part of a Bachelor couple than solo and breaking up as she did pulled the Bachelor couple rug from under him.

Honestly, why would she have done the interview if not for an intended reason? She didn't need to participate in an interview as, for her, I don't see the upside and only Juan Pablo benefited.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My initial thoughts when I heard they broke up and assumed she did the breaking up were that she did it to see if it would accelerate a proposal. The risk being if he had no intention of proposing it would backfire but what would she loose other than the relationship ending before she wanted. I doubt it happened that way but that is what I thought.

Someone saw her in a bar on Saturday and tagged her in a picture. The girl in the picture with her commented that Nikki was with a group of guys. I am assuming it is the guy friends that hang together. There seem to be at least 5 of them in most pictures. I would think at some point it would get old. I guess I am old fashioned but by 28 I was so done with going to bars with friends. My husband and I went out with friends but not as frequent as she and her friends do. We did it more in our early to mid 20s after moving to where we do after starting jobs here after college.

I also saw a few pictures on Twitter that were taken at Chiefs game.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:IMO she did the interview so everyone knew she was splitting in hopes that she would be well liked and all the negativity would stop.

She was off twitter the beginning of September IIRC, because she couldn't stand all the negative comments. She wasn't watching CT, the show she got paid to do. She got back on twitter late October to retweet Andi's anyjuan comment. It was a day or two after that the split was common knowledge especially after she posted the pathetic IG. another move to make herself loved by the fans. IMO she was the one looking pathetic and childish for posting that. She got back on twitter to IMO just to see all the good for you comments.

This is a very different Nikki that the fans saw, while they were together, attending numerous charities with numerous fan pics very happy travelling and meeting up as often as her work schedule would allow. What I read here while she was on CT is IMO more like the real Nikki and not the fabricated one that wanted to be famous with TB.

JPG doesn't need the bachelor franchise, he's done very well for himself before TB and after, without their help. I have always supported couples/contestants that come off this show to take every opportunity that comes their way. I would too. In JPG's case, he didn't have those opportunities and he doesn't care.

Great post you nailed it GA....


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30970
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chinita on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:05 am

It seems like she's mostly getting positive comments now. Some still attack but she doesn't waste time to attack them back and block them. She even called one fan "idiot" It's funny how she calls off on people more often now than when she was with JPG. IMO, if she can't stand negative comments, then don't post anything. Just quit SM.


chinita

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It seems like she's mostly getting positive comments now.  Some still attack but she doesn't waste time to attack them back and block them.  She even called one fan "idiot"  It's funny how she calls off on people more often now than when she was with JPG. IMO, if she can't stand  negative comments, then don't post anything.  Just quit SM.  


I agree with you chinita. There's no sense in lashing back, because it will never end, and also it shows a bit of your character as well. She does the very same thing the negative posters do to her.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30970
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It seems like she's mostly getting positive comments now.  Some still attack but she doesn't waste time to attack them back and block them.  She even called one fan "idiot"  It's funny how she calls off on people more often now than when she was with JPG. IMO, if she can't stand  negative comments, then don't post anything.  Just quit SM.  


I agree with you chinita. There's no sense in lashing back, because it will never end, and also it shows a bit of your character as well. She does the very same thing the negative posters do to her.

To me Nikki has shown a lot of hypocrisy in her actions. She hates the negativity, but is equally negative back if not more so. She hate fans bothering her when she doesn't want them to, but enjoys all the free perks that having fans gets her and shares a lot of herself on SM.

I have to say since CT, I don't like the Nikki I see. Personally, I am glad JPG is free of her. I can't see her being a good step-mom, she has shown a selfishness that to me doesn't scream willing to ever be second place to anyone and when he has a child by someone else sometimes you will have to be.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 45
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz on Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:02 pm

This reminds me of Reese Witherspoon who complained bitterly to Vogue about her loss of privacy - but then pimped out her wedding photos to People and Hello magazine. They all want to have their cake and to eat it too. :strings1

tigertiz

Posts : 4184
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Amberish on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I disagree I do not think she is ready to move on they were together for almost a year and in her interview she said it was Juan that did not respond back  so he was the one that broke up with her which I bet he regrets now. She also stated in the interview she really wanted to work on the relationship. Also stated how much she truly loved him. JMO

I can't help but wonder if Nikki mentioning possible reconciliation was intended as a prop for Juan Pablo. After all, he is worth more as being a part of a Bachelor couple than solo and breaking up as she did pulled the Bachelor couple rug from under him.

Honestly, why would she have done the interview if not for an intended reason? She didn't need to participate in an interview as, for her, I don't see the upside and only Juan Pablo benefited.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My initial thoughts when I heard they broke up and assumed she did the breaking up were that she did it to see if it would accelerate a proposal.  The risk being if he had no intention of proposing it would backfire but what would she loose other than the relationship ending before she wanted.  I doubt it happened that way but that is what I thought.

Someone saw her in a bar on Saturday and tagged her in a picture.  The girl in the picture with her commented that Nikki was with a group of guys.  I am assuming it is the guy friends that hang together.  There seem to be at least 5 of them in most pictures.  I would think at some point it would get old.  I guess I am old fashioned but by 28 I was so done with going to bars with friends.  My husband and I went out with friends but not as frequent as she and her friends do.  We did it more in our early to mid 20s after moving to where we do after starting jobs here after college.

I also saw a few pictures on Twitter that were taken at Chiefs game.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:IMO she did the interview so everyone knew she was splitting in hopes that she would be well liked and all the negativity would stop.

She was off twitter the beginning of September IIRC, because she couldn't stand all the negative comments. She wasn't watching CT, the show she got paid to do. She got back on twitter late October to retweet Andi's anyjuan comment. It was a day or two after that the split was common knowledge especially after she posted the pathetic IG. another move to make herself loved by the fans. IMO she was the one looking pathetic and childish for posting that. She got back on twitter to IMO just to see all the good for you comments.

This is a very different Nikki that the fans saw, while they were together, attending numerous charities with numerous fan pics very happy travelling and meeting up as often as her work schedule would allow. What I read here while she was on CT is IMO more like the real Nikki and not the fabricated one that wanted to be famous with TB.

JPG doesn't need the bachelor franchise, he's done very well for himself before TB and after, without their help. I have always supported couples/contestants that come off this show to take every opportunity that comes their way. I would too. In JPG's case, he didn't have those opportunities and he doesn't care.

Great post you nailed it GA....

With all due respect, I did not post here, I did not intend for my post to be posted here and I did not give permission to have my post moved here. I posted what I said at the Nikki fan forum, what I said is appropriate to the fan forum and that is where I'd like my post to be. Moving or responding to a fan forum post outside of the fan forum is prohibited, isn't it, or have such rules changed?

Amberish

Female Posts : 1390
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:14 pm

The rules have not changed. Your comments are not appropriate for a Fan Forum. Suggesting that Nikki is faking a reconciliation and the comments regarding JPG being worth more with Nikki, are I'm assuming your opinion and not fact, all which is not fan forum material for the title. Perhaps you can visit other fan forums to get an idea of the acceptable content.

Would you like me to delete it all?

ETA: Rather than deleting your post in the fan forum without an explanation, which I normally do, I moved it for further discussion. To clarify: Taking a post from a fan forum to a general discussion thread, to intentionally bash is forbidden and is the reason that rule is there. The post was moved because it was in the wrong thread, not because it was intentionally used to bash.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30970
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by eirekay on Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The rules have not changed. Your comments are not appropriate for a Fan Forum. Suggesting that Nikki is faking a reconciliation and the comments regarding JPG being worth more with Nikki, are I'm assuming your opinion and not fact, all which is not fan forum material for the title. Perhaps you can visit other fan forums to get an idea of the acceptable content.

Would you like me to delete it all?

ETA: Rather than deleting your post in the fan forum without an explanation, which I normally do, I moved it for further discussion. To clarify: Taking a post from a fan forum to a general discussion thread, to intentionally bash is forbidden and is the reason that rule is there. The post was moved because it was in the wrong thread, not because it was intentionally used to bash.

With all due respect, I interpreted Amberish's comments quite differently. I thought she was suggesting that Nikki mentioned a possible reconciliation rather than stating that Nikki was "faking" a reconciliation. I also thought she was suggesting that Juan Pablo's worth was greater within the relationship than his worth might be once the relationship was over. Maybe all our interpretations of other people comments are colored by our own feelings on the subject.

eirekay

Posts : 581
Join date : 2012-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by glazedover on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The rules have not changed. Your comments are not appropriate for a Fan Forum. Suggesting that Nikki is faking a reconciliation and the comments regarding JPG being worth more with Nikki, are I'm assuming your opinion and not fact, all which is not fan forum material for the title. Perhaps you can visit other fan forums to get an idea of the acceptable content.

Would you like me to delete it all?

ETA: Rather than deleting your post in the fan forum without an explanation, which I normally do, I moved it for further discussion. To clarify: Taking a post from a fan forum to a general discussion thread, to intentionally bash is forbidden and is the reason that rule is there. The post was moved because it was in the wrong thread, not because it was intentionally used to bash.

With all due respect, I interpreted Amberish's comments quite differently.  I thought she was suggesting that Nikki mentioned a possible reconciliation rather than stating that Nikki was "faking" a reconciliation.  I also thought she was suggesting that Juan Pablo's worth was greater within the relationship than his worth might be once the relationship was over.  Maybe all our interpretations of other people comments are colored by our own feelings on the subject.

Agreeing with Eirekay...I read it this way as well and think that it was an interesting and quite possibly correct perspective. Certainly not criticism of Nikki, and it was in Nikki's own fan forum where I assume it is even okay to be negative about JPG.

glazedover

Female Posts : 744
Join date : 2011-06-22
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:44 pm

The Nikki fan thread, or anyone's fan thread is not the place to discuss anyone else in a negative manner.  It's not a thread to discuss whether Nikki is "pulling props for JPG's benefit" or digs related to JPG, because he isn't worth as much without her. These digs at JPG and should be discussed in JPG's General Thread. It's a fan thread about how wonderful Nikki is.

I myself responded because I thought I was in a General Thread due to the posts I was reading.

There's nothing wrong with the opinions at all, it's the thread that it was posted in.

Fan Forums were created for fans of contestants. The purpose is to post positive information and opinions without any negative content

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30970
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chinita on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:52 pm

Maybe Amberish's can be more specific about this comment?
I can't help but wonder if Nikki mentioning possible reconciliation was intended as a prop for Juan Pablo. After all, he is worth more as being a part of a Bachelor couple than solo and breaking up as she did pulled the Bachelor couple rug from under him.


It's hard to determine if the post is positive or negative.  Sometimes a post can be in between.  

The comment about JPG is worth more when he's with Nikki is not a positive comment to me.  In another word, it said: he's worth "less" if he's not with Nikki.  IMO, that's not necessary true.  He knew a lot of people in the e-circle and viceversa.  He got to participate in more events for being TB.  That's the fact but that doesn't mean he's worth less now that he's not with Nikki.  If that's the case, you could say Nikki has benefited a lot for being with JPG and now that the contract has expired and she's not longer with him, she also worth less

chinita

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:59 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum