SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:17 am

I like pear shaped diamonds I like the yellow band, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:05 am

I like Nikki's ring.  I have always liked Nikki and appreciated her devotion to her nursing career and love of the sick kids that she takes care of.  I really was so proud of her for remaining true to herself and not trashing JPG when CH tried relentlessly to get her too.  She deserves the happiness she has found.  Congrats to Nikki and Tyler!! :swinginglove
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Her wedding is in October. Smiley

When shopping for my dress I wanted to try every option possible just to make sure I found the perfect one for me. Get a sneak peak at some other fun styles I explored over at @madisonsandersevents blog [link in her profile]. Don't worry MY dress will be a secret until October.: @alealovely .. .. .. .. #nikkisaysido #madisonsandersevents #engaged #weddingplannning #kansascityweddingplanner #bridalgown #gowngallerykc by @nikki_ferrell

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelor - Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 8367-910 bachelor - Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 I_got_13 bachelor - Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 bachelor - Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:01 pm

^^^
She is such a natural beauty and I am sure she will look gorgeous at her wedding .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:57 pm

She looks very pretty. Sort of wished Nikki and JPG would have worked out.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:03 am

Mustang19 wrote:She looks very pretty. Sort of wished Nikki and JPG would have worked out.

She is beautiful. I have wondered how things might have worked for them if Andi had been a good friend or if Nikki had chosen to defend JPG instead of Andi. I think in the end Nikki never really wanted to leave KC and I don't see JPG settling away from his daughter. I hope they have moved on to have fond memories of each other. They were always more real to me than Chris and Whitney, you could see how much he did care for her. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:17 am

I agree, Stuckinsc. I think Andi had way too much influence, and the distance didn't help. I couldn't see either of them moving for the other. I haven't really seen where either of them have discussed the other, so I'm glad it stayed civil, at least publically. I felt they were more honest and real than all the others. I respected JPG for not going along with what he was probably told to say. I felt bad for Nikki if that's what she wanted to hear, but it was the truth.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:07 am

Nikki is so solid.  I was so proud of her not giving in to CH's repeated questioning barrage about JPG on the Farmers red carpet.  Nikki makes me smile with her devotion to her little patients and her incredibly inspiring job.  I'm glad she found her guy in KC and think she will be a beautiful bride.  Both Nikki and JPG have been class acts with their breakup. What Nikki see's in Andi confounds me.  I wonder if their relationship might be cooling.  Hopefully.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:01 am

Mustang19 wrote:I agree, Stuckinsc. I think Andi had way too much influence, and the distance didn't help. I couldn't see either of them moving for the other. I haven't really seen where either of them have discussed the other, so I'm glad it stayed civil, at least publically. I felt they were more honest and real than all the others. I respected JPG for not going along with what he was probably told to say. I felt bad for Nikki if that's what she wanted to hear, but it was the truth.

Sweet Girl and absolutly gorgeous in person. I'm glad she found her special guy. Does anyone know when she's getting married?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:06 am

I think Nikki and JPG made one of the most realistic couples the show has had. Him not being ready to say ily and her understanding it were really realistic. That is life. Both have been respectful of each other post break up, and I like that Nikki hasn't taken JPG's pictures down from her IG. IMO Andy was a huge influence on how and and how fast their relationship ended. It looks to me that Andy and Nikki aren't that close any more. Nikki must be really busy in her own life, working, planning wedding and fiancé and friends, she doesn't gave the time to go and hang with Andy.

I think her fiancé was always the one for her, he seems to have been in her life forever. They just weren't ready to take the plunge earlier.

I also respect her for her job so much. It's one of the hardest jobs out there, and she seems to love it and be good at it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:21 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I think Nikki and JPG made one of the most realistic couples the show has had. Him not being ready to say ily and her understanding it were really realistic. That is life. Both have been respectful of each other post break up, and I like that Nikki hasn't taken JPG's pictures down from her IG. IMO Andy was a huge influence on how and and how fast their relationship ended. It looks to me that Andy and Nikki aren't that close any more. Nikki must be really busy in her own life, working, planning wedding and fiancé and friends, she doesn't gave the time  to go and hang with Andy.

I think her fiancé was always the one for her, he seems to have been in her life forever. They just weren't ready to take the plunge earlier.

I also respect her for her job so much. It's one of the hardest jobs out there, and she seems to love it and be good at it.  

Nikki made Andi her bridesmaide so I think they are still close !!! The wedding is in october.
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:31 am

Andi might be a bridesmaid, but Nikki isn't making trips to hang out with Andi. Most likely because Nikki is spending her valuable vacation and time off with her fiancé. Since she is one of the few people who works an actual job where she can't go whenever the mood hits. What stands out to me and hopefully to Nikki is that Andi who has tons of free time and seemingly lots of resources doesn't visit KC. Nikki was always the one making the effort in their friendship, so maybe as her big day gets closer Nikki is seeing what her real friends are doing as bridesmaids and what Andi isn't. Thankfully Nikki has a loving fiancé and great life and seems ready to let Bach life go, so hopefully the Andi friendship with Andi will settle to a natural place, not necessarily go away, just not be the focus it once was. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+60
happygolucky
Ash2214
sdmom
Aria
sosleepy