SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:15 am

Nikki was and still is a class act. So happy for her. Now off to take another closer look at that fiancé of hers. He has a resemblance to JaunP or should I say versa since he was in her life before TB ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:52 pm

Nikki looks exactly like a blonde Lucy Hale. It's uncanny.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Emila23_12 wrote: snipped

Nikki made Andi her bridesmaide so I think they are still close !!! The wedding is in october.

How do we know this? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:31 am

^ From her IG.

Pop the champagne they all said "YES!" I can't wait to show you the gorgeous bridesmaids dresses @madisonsandersevents and myself are working on in the next coming weeks! Less than 6 months to go! Pic:@alealovely #nikkisaysido #weddingplanning #bridetobe #engaged #kansascityweddingplanner #bridesmaids by @nikki_ferrell

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:30 pm

I love Nikki's excitement for planning her wedding and the fact that she shares some of the cute stuff (bridesmaid box idea) with her followers.  She seems so happy now it's beautiful to see.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:  snipped

Nikki made Andi her bridesmaide so I think they are still close !!! The wedding is in october.

How do we know this? TYIA
She is one of her bridesmaide but I would guess she has several and Andi is not the Maid of honor. IMO I think Nikki thought she probably should have Andi in her wedding but I really do not see where they are that close anymore. IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:31 pm

That's cute, thanks Linds!

IA Whit. I don't think they are as close as they were initially when JPG's season ended.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Nikki's wedding plans.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 12, 2016 3:00 am

Putting these here as well as her fan thread. Very nice photos.

I couldn't resist posting a sneak peek of our magical engagement photos by @alealovelyphoto. You have no idea how hard it was to choose one, I'm in love with them all! And I'm super excited @stylemepretty will be featuring them on their page tomorrow so check that out! I hope you all love them just as much as we do. #soinlove #engagedlife #weddingphotography #myfianceisababe . . Photo: @alealovelyphoto . Photo: @marlofordgowns by @nikki_ferrell

Yup, still obsessed with my engagement photos. Now the task of picking one for my Save the Dates begins. Check your mailboxes soon friends! Eeks it's so exciting to see this wedding coming to life! .z: @alealovelyphoto @revolve @privacypls .@madisonsandersevents . . . #nikkisaysido #engagement #stylemepretty #kansascity #weddingplanning #kcweddings #bride by @nikki_ferrell

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 12, 2016 3:15 am

It's so nice to see her this preciously happy. Her fiancé seems to have loved her for a while, he comes across like a great guy. And these engagement pictures are absolutely gorgeous.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2016 10:00 am

Beautiful! She's going to be a gorgeous bride, and yes her fiancé is a babe.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 12, 2016 10:08 am

They make a striking couple.

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 12, 2016 6:20 pm

Happiest of birthdays to this guy right here. Thank you for being the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond, more than all the kittens in the world. I can't wait to celebrate birthdays with you for forever.  Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 2764  Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 1f4f7 : @alealovelyphoto by @nikki_ferrell

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+60
happygolucky
Ash2214
sdmom
Aria
sosleepy