Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Thu May 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Well, ok.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21688

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Thu May 12, 2016 7:57 pm

laugh out loud Kasha

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu May 12, 2016 8:25 pm

Sometimes that's all you can say. 
Reminds me of the time my daughter wanted me to view her wedding proofs. She didn't realize the boudoir pics were in there. Suspect Something a mother should never see.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Tue May 24, 2016 4:08 pm

Nikki has hung out with Jade a few times. Good for her, that's way better company than her supposed Bff Andi, those book she's yet to acknowledge on SM.

yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:17 pm

Are Nikki and Andi still friends? I know she was supposed to be in her wedding party but she doesn't appear to be at her bachelorette just curious

sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are Nikki and Andi still friends? I know she was supposed to be in her wedding party but she doesn't appear to be at her bachelorette just curious
I thought the same. If they're not, good for Nikki IMO!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:05 pm

When all your friends are babes you have the hottest bachelorette party ever. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911

Female Posts : 7431

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:47 pm

Hey um I don't know if I've told anyone this or not, but I'm getting married in 25 days!!!!! 25 days until @tyler_vanloo is stuck with me for for-ev-er. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911

Female Posts : 7431

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Hmm...She could have gone topless. Just saying.
IMO one of the most unflattering photos I have seen of her.

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:40 pm

Andi just posted that she's going to Nikki's wedding this weekend.

ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:57 pm

Thanks for the reminder [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It looks like she'll share a few little tidbits!

10h
nikki_ferrellI can't believe it's only 3 days until we get married! 3 days for me to perfect my terrible dance moves and to finish up the last minute list. It seems like just 3 days ago we got engaged. Normally I keep most of my life's details private, but tune in the next 3 days for a couple of "sneak peeks" of some of the beautiful details that I just can't keep under wraps til the wedding. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31109

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover on Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:59 pm

Weren't Nikki and her fiance, Tyler, either good friends or dating before she went on the Bachelor? It seemed like it based on her IG feed.   If so, that is a lot of former contestants that end up marrying pre-show boyfriends/friends (Kelly T., Ashley S., Renee Oteri Maynard, Melissa Rycroft., Emily Maynard (after she was lead) and probably more).  Maybe that whole Bach experience makes them realize what true love really is?

Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum