Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by see2love on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:27 pm

So happy for Nikki!! High clap She deserves the best kinda love.

see2love

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:23 pm

Yep so happy for her....

iamreal2u

Female Posts : 3540

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So happy for Nikki!! High clap She deserves the best kinda love.
I am really happy for her too. :married

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Weren't Nikki and her fiance, Tyler, either good friends or dating before she went on the Bachelor? It seemed like it based on her IG feed.   If so, that is a lot of former contestants that end up marrying pre-show boyfriends/friends (Kelly T., Ashley S., Renee Oteri Maynard, Melissa Rycroft., Emily Maynard (after she was lead) and probably more).  Maybe that whole Bach experience makes them realize what true love really is?
Yes, it can't be just a coincidence.

This is what she had to say about it a year ago:
nikki_ferrell Sneaking in a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from a couple years ago to when this guy was my best friend and I wouldn't really admit to anything more...but we all knew. ❤ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:46 pm

Me thinks he was in love with her for a long time, and it took her longer time to catch up with him.

She deserves all the happiness in the world, can't wait to see the pics.

Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 1857

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Weren't Nikki and her fiance, Tyler, either good friends or dating before she went on the Bachelor? It seemed like it based on her IG feed.   If so, that is a lot of former contestants that end up marrying pre-show boyfriends/friends (Kelly T., Ashley S., Renee Oteri Maynard, Melissa Rycroft., Emily Maynard (after she was lead) and probably more).  Maybe that whole Bach experience makes them realize what true love really is?

Possibly, but I think The Bachelor is an "opportunity" for whatever they're looking for or think they're looking for. Or that maybe they all finally come to realize that the franchise is not a place you find love laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:34 am

Nikki just posted on IG. She looks beautiful in her wedding dress. Andi is one of the bridesmaid.

Can someone bring the pic over? Thanks

ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:28 am

Source:Nikki Instagram [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:30 am

Congrats to the happy couple, but it has been a while since I have seen Nikki. Did she do something to her face? It looks really different..

StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Congrats to the happy couple, but it has been a while since I have seen Nikki. Did she do something to her face? It looks really different..

She looks the same to me in all her other pictures, i think the wedding pic has been retouched quite a bit

yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:52 am

I've noticed that too! And it's interesting that all the examples are women. There aren't any bachelorette guys i can think of that started dating or even married someone from their past.

Congrats to Nikki, can't wait to see more photos! Hugesmile

yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:54 am

Love the dresses!! Congrats Nikki and Tyler! Smiley

That life sentence doesn't seem so bad. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911

Female Posts : 7389

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:58 am

Congrats to Nikki! She looks beautiful. Love her dress. The outside of the venue is so cool looking too. Very modern.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum