SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Alanna wrote:Does it look like she's not wearing her ring? https://instagram.com/p/BYEeSS-jOBJ/
if you go to her friends IG (tagged in photo) there is another photo on log chairs and she's wearing a ring?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:51 pm

This was taken 6 days ago. She's clearly wearing her ring.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX0VEXFj0Wp/?taken-by=nikki_ferrell

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Nikki10
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:43 pm

Huh. Not looking promising here. Wouldn't be the first couple ever to devolve so quickly.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:54 pm

The dog pic isn't from 6 days ago, I don't think, it's a post with a ton of historical pics for the pup's birthday. I don't think they're "divorced" or done but having issues maybe?? Would be weird though because they were friends for so many years first.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:01 am

Kelly Travis did say he was an ex of hers, so....exes are usually exes for a reason. Sometimes you can both mature and change, but a lot of second go arounds with exes are pretty trainwreck-y. Ironic this is all happening now as JP just got married.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:17 am

Didn't it go really fast from dating to marriage for them? Maybe she/they were too hyper focused on the wedding and the "fairy tale," and moving on from Juan Pab public disaster, and then you know, post wedding reality sets in and you see the bigger picture - and the wedding is just a day, and ultimately not important. That seems to be a theme in a lot of marriages that go bust within a year or so of wedding date. I agree they are likely not divorced yet, but her changing her name back is huge red flag #1. That points to separation at the very least to me. Not traveling with her husband is also suspect, though can be more easily explained away.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:33 am

I didn't realize they had already dated, I thought they were just friends before getting together.

Not sure if this adds fuel to the fire or not but she had lots of comments on her latest insta asking if they're having problems and it seems Nikki had gone through and deleted them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:10 am

It's amazing the things people will ask thinking they have the right to know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:15 am

I think they dated well over a year even before getting engaged. I remember her posting a picture of revealing that they're dating, and it was a long time ago. I wouldn't read much into Nikki deleting comments asking if there's trouble in the relationship, they're way too intrusive, and I'd delete and block if anyone asked me that on sm. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Honestly, she doesn't need to have a public SM account and she doesn't need to change her name on it if she wants her private life to be private. All I did was point out something that was visible to everyone on the internet.

If I hit a rough patch in my marriage I'm sure af not going to go and change my Facebook name to my maiden name, and I only have like 300 friends and am not a public persona by any means.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:33 pm

@yana_bach In my post, I meant people who go to her ig to question her marriage. Not discussing it away from her page.

AND maybe there's no rough patch in the marriage, and the name change is for other reasons. At this point it's just assumptions, and there's no real reason to think that there's any issues in her marriage. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:06 pm

I still find it weird that she has posted several IG's without her husband in them. In the pics. it still looks like she is wearing her wedding ring. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+60
happygolucky
Ash2214
sdmom
Aria
sosleepy