SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:16 am

@whit90 I don't get this. She posted pictures on her ig without her husband? How is that weird? Am I missing the point here?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:25 am

I don't think Nikki was ever one to post a lot of pics of him even before. There aren't that many pics. It looks like she went away for a bachelorette party and in one of the pics she says :

nikki_ferrell These hoes ain't loyal.
Just kidding we all have babes and we were on our best behavior. #maggiesgettingmarried #lookwhatyoumademedo
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY00Ygrj7j6/?hl=en&taken-by=nikki_ferrell

ETA: even the ones that he is in, she never tagged him in the few that I looked at.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:21 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:@whit90 I don't get this. She posted pictures on her ig without her husband? How is that weird? Am I missing the point here?

I don't think it was the lack of pictures between the two of them. I believe it was changing Instagram back to her maiden name that is causing the talk.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:@whit90 I don't get this. She posted pictures on her ig without her husband? How is that weird? Am I missing the point here?
When they were dating and first got married she posted many pictures of her and Tyler. I just thought it was strange because she has not posted one of him or them recently. I did say she was still wearing her wedding band. Others posted on her post I did not but asking if she was divorced or single.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:38 pm

It could simply be she chooses to keep that part of her life private.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It could simply be she chooses to keep that part of her life private.
That is what I was thinking too ...
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:31 pm

whit90 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It could simply be she chooses to keep that part of her life private.
That is what I was thinking too ...

I guess I am cynical when it comes to less photos on sm = keep it private. But only time will tell.
I do hope they stay together and have a happy marriage.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:09 am

So she changed her married name to her maiden name for privacy? Yeah, I'm somehow not convinced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:03 am

Her husband changed his ig to private, so it could be that they were getting some creepy attention.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:04 am

Seriously, this is just like the bachelor couples keeping things private and "not living on sm" and arguments that "it's okay, we're not all obsessed with sm" and etc and etc about 10 minutes before they split imo. Nahh, sm is king imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:14 am

Alanna wrote:Seriously, this is just like the bachelor couples keeping things private and "not living on sm" and arguments that "it's okay, we're not all obsessed with sm" and etc and etc about 10 minutes before they split imo. Nahh, sm is king imo.

Yeah... and she posted this quote the other day and captioned it "wild and free"

https://instagram.com/p/BYyY9Uoj_QK/

Also, I guess you can't 100% tell, but it doesn't look like she has her ring on in this picture from the other night:

https://instagram.com/p/BY2AiaADNjK/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:01 am

I think they're probably going through things.

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+60
happygolucky
Ash2214
sdmom
Aria
sosleepy