SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:02 pm

Compiling the "Becca is Back" Pic Series...

sara11 wrote:Becca Tilley is back home already so she appears to be the F2 as FRC was only yesterday. Her sisters pic: http://instagram.com/p/vwaROuJRRG/?modal=true

mtnlvr55 wrote:
This is from another sister's, Caroline, Instagram.
http://instagram.com/p/vwa6MGQ0lt/?modal=true

AllAboutLove wrote:
To add to the other photos of the hotel with Becca and her sisters... Not sure if this specific photo was posted but her sister Caroline posted this one on her IG on Dec 2 (originally the others like it were posted Nov. 23) and
cmtilley Tootaloo to my fav Cali girl @beccatilley5!! I'll see you Christmas and then on a lot of Monday nights after that. #BG4ever 2mon
Read more at http://websta.me/p/866794576965487404_7209305#IPmYW4STtF5o0QI0.99

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 2 10843692_1510367192575177_1369699617_n

And from her other sister, Hannah's IG (all public) she had posted this
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 2 924059_377652192398110_1533019898_n

Mommyof1 wrote:Here you go, Mura!  
https://mobile.twitter.com/Katie_Hester/media/grid?idx=4&tid=536633615212634112

From Becca's IG :
http://instagram.com/p/wC0Kl8oB3N/?modal=true

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:46 pm

julychild wrote:Saw this convo on Tweeter. Seems Chris may have been spotted in Canada:

Rachael ‏@RachaelHamm 6h6 hours ago
Chris the farmer from the bachelor came to Tim Hortans....

@CassieDietz_
@RachaelHamm I'm still crying

Reply to @CassieDietz_ @RachaelHamm
Rachael ‏@RachaelHamm 6h6 hours ago
@CassieDietz_ ahah same! Today is the greatest day ever!

and then the original tweeter said:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:47 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Kaitlyn is in Vancouver--she posted she was picking up a Ginger rose at BrownSocialize.
The girl who tweeted she saw Chris is from Waterloo Ontario. (or close by)
I was really confused because Chris lives near Waterloo Iowa. So I thought she was completely "pulling our chain."
Chris was at a farm conference yesterday. I thought he was there today too but the guy who was posting about it said he was hanging with Chris yesterday. So Chris could be anywhere.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:49 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I admit, I went through the posters friends too and thought she must be from Waterloo County, CA -- had to google it to figure where it was.  Was hoping someone from CA would tweet her about her siting of Chris so she doesn't think she is really being stalked!  giggling

Sounds like a doable flight plan per Nikikass.

So based on other posts as of yesterday:

-Chris has been sited in CA at Tim Horton's  Waterloo area?
-Kaitlyn is eating dinner at Browns Socialize and then later holding a baby - Vancouver?
-Becca shopping in the cleaning aisle what looks to be a Target - Where?
-Whitney - no activity on IG - MIA?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:54 pm

The girl that tweeted she saw Chris at Tim Horton's is from Canada or is CA an abbreviation for Canada and not California?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:08 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:The girl that tweeted she saw Chris at Tim Horton's is from Canada or is CA an abbreviation for Canada and not California?

Yes, it should be "CAN"
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:22 am

CA is an abbreviation for both Canada and California ... you have to look at the context to determine which one it is.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:35 am

Actually the Canadian abbreviation for Canada is Can. The provinces have two letters. It's been Americanized over the years due to internet systems that don't allow for three letter abbreviations. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:26 pm

Oops, no discussion thread.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:46 am

As hidden as Becca is, i found super interesting that the edit demons bother to show us THIS a.k.a the little things :

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 2 2mnjjio

added to my 'Becca Possibly the F1' Stack

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Diana wrote:Same one as me. I will be confused. giggling

snipped..

She followed a person, Chris RT'd just a few days ago about Chris giving Whit's the GDR.
Chris followed a twitter about Illinois agriculture news
Some of Whitney's friends are following Chris

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:42 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Interesting how Virgin has been stressed so many times this season. Almost every episode Ashley I brought it up . She and Mackenzie are talking about how she is jealous guys like virgins.  When Ashley brings it up infront of the group for the umpteenth time Becca calmly states she is a virgin too, like no big deal. Kaitlyn says "there are two virgins in the house". Chris Harrison said in an interview early on that this season a virgin is taken to the fantasy suite. A preview clip from last night with Becca & a sister on hometown date was shown with her saying you know fantasy suite dates are coming up. Chris S blog today said remember the audience knows Becca is a virgin but at this point in time he doesn't and says stay tuned to see how it all unfolds. To top it off during the love doctor date when Carly was told to remove Chris's pants he finally spoke up and said to doc "Some things are just worth waiting for."  This is a major story line this season so what is the final pay off...choosing the Virgin as his F1. Explains how going back to work the very next day after finale was plausible besides the need to harvest he needed a distraction to keep waiting. Another interview I saw today Chris said he could picture an August wedding at the farm with one of the barns remodeled for it. No long engagement for him, he is just ready to wed.    

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion

+3
Admin
Luvstruck
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum