SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Litta123 wrote:Call me foolish, but I'm still feeling Becca is F1. Someone asked somewhere about whether an F1 ever had an episode 6 first 1-1. Catherine did. (Sean/Catherine Dating Timeline on Wetpaint)

Thinking in terms of storyline arc and obstacles, Becca had a sloooow start, but back-to-back 1-1s indicates to me a big jump forward in terms of her time with Chris. If Chris really wanted Kaitlyn or Britt as F1, either could easily have been inserted in her place. To me that's a big indication that Chris really needs/wants to know more about Becca's and his connection. He's intrigued.

Becca's obstacle was laid out by CH in his blog. Becca struggles with intimacy (or so CH claims). This obstacle builds on HTD (see preview discussion with sister). It comes to a ??? (I'm guessing not a head or climax) on the FD. How does it get resolved? Will Chris wait? (No way is Becca losing her virginity on tv...no way...she's too classy. If she does, I will  bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 2292733854  :thud ) We'll see at the FRC...but I'm betting she's F1.

Whitney's storyline? It's stalled. What her obstacle? Britt? It's resolved in the next episode. Her arc is not making sense to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:32 pm

bringing over Grace's post here for easy reference. Great post Grace and TYVM!

grace8136 wrote:HTD preview
bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 Bd2e9b41-7e75-4379-a2f9-dbc9a0363573_zps4ibqzueq

posted Feb 9th
bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-10%20at%202.50.26%20AM_zps692wfjyz

posted Nov 23rd
bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-10%20at%203.12.27%20AM_zps1lb8s18h

Sorry guys, I should have explained it more.

Her HTD outfit is the exact outfit; black pants, necklace, earrings EXCEPT the nail polish (if different??). Looks white on the 23rd picture, dark?? in the HTD preview.
Litta- can you get a more high def SC from the HTD preview?

The sisters' clothes don't match the HTD. If the nail polish is the same, I thought maybe production told them they shouldn't wear black on camera?? or maybe they visited her in the hotel before or after HTD was filmed??, which would mean that the Nov 23rd "Becca's back" posts were faked. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2730p12-bachelor-19-chris-soules-confirmed-speculated-spoilers-sleuthing-no-discussion The 23rd was the day after the FRC and these IG posts were the reason that Becca was eliminated on this site (with RS copying??) as an F1 possibility. (Although Chris later said on Kimmel that he was back to work on the 23rd which makes it a little null and void anyhow imo) If they are from HTD, that's really fishy!!

If the nail polish is different, she wore the exact outfit twice and they are really from the 23rd, this is still an interesting new pic in the series. Her sister posted it as if it was from last night, but we know it wasn't taken last night. So if this is really from a day after the FRC, this new picture shows her looking pretty excited/happy for an F2?!

The pics posted on the 23rd placed all of them in OK or Kansas City?? That's another part of it we've not figured out. One posts said they were taking an 8 hour road trip back to Shreveport, but they don't looked dressed for a long drive. Why are they there? Why driving? Who was it that saw the location GPS tag? Which sister posted that one? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I am leaning towards an upset to spoilers too. Chris was let go by Andi at F3 before fantasy suite. He knows the backlash that Nick got as F2 telling Andi she went too far with him if he wasn't F1. I understand why Chris lets Jade go at F4 when he found out about her past but why let Kaitlyn go at F3 and take virgin Becca to F2 then choose Whitney? Doesn't make sense I think if he knew Whitney was F1 he would have taken Kaitlyn to F2 and let the virgin go home before fantasy suite in same position he was let go. Then there is Chris 's own words from his blog after the muddy wedding dress run "Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned. " Chris could also redeem his own edit by choosing the "good girl." I will be staying tuned for sure to see how this season ends and if there is a wedding.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:19 pm

MOST ALONE TIME WITH CHRIS  (Up to Episode 6)

notarose wrote:i thought it was interesting that of the remaining girls Becca is the only one that has spent a full day alone with Chris.
Whit - alone time at winery then with bridal party in evening
Kaitlyn - with shoppers, alone preparing meal, meal and hot tub with Jimmy
Jade - evening only date but alone since concert was private
Carly - with guru then evening alone
Brit - morning only date but all of it alone

After next epi, since Becca has another 1-1, she will have spent the longest amount of time alone with Chris unless her date isn't a full day; Kaitlyn will have had the least time.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:23 pm

'CHASING THEORY' (up to Episode 6)

see2love wrote:IMHO Becca is the one he is courting at this point which tells he is genuinely interested. He has an attraction towards Britt, and in time he will figure out its not the lasting kind. He has a ton of fun with Kaithlyn and ultimately she will remain a good friend. Whitney is doing all the chasing at this point, planning the picnic, giving the whiskey, even in the deleted scenes she pulled him out and asked him to remove the garter, pulling his head in for kisses and all. She is determined and reminds me of Chantal. He likes her and they have a connection but it is all from her determined self.
Is he happy with being chased or doung the chasing himself? Time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:04 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
It has been asked about Rose ceremony lineup so am putting the ones up for the Bachelor that I do have.  Hope they help.Bachelor 11 and 14 are the only ones that had a F1 standing in the same position as Whitney was.  Other than that, all of the other seasons had the F2 or F3 standing in that spot.  Also, seasons 6, 13, 15, 17 all had the F1 in the correct place(Becca's)

bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 B6%20F3_zpswrvk5kup
bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 B7F3_zpsbv0ozcug
bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 B11%20%20%20F3_zpsa3vvpfxg
bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 B13%20%20%20F3_zpsdvpasids
bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 B14%20%20%20F3_zpskmragwlx
bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 B15%20%20F3_zpsfysim9mr
bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 B16%20%20%20F3_zpsdwiqwzqc
bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 B17%20%20%20f3_zpsq3ynskob
bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion - Page 3 B18%20%20%20F4_zps1zgoppvy

I want to apologize for the quality of the pics.  they were all taken from the videos themselves and hope that means that they won't of been switched around and messing with us.  At least that's my hopes.

Now with the Bachelorette seasons they seem far less reliable and patterns harder to decifer.
[/quote]

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:34 am

I'm putting this here, just because it's so out of character for that tweeter.

J.A. Myers
@JAMyers2627
Indiana

J.A. Myers ‏@JAMyers2627  Feb 23
#TheBachelor Chris and Whitney spotted in Des Moines Iowa! Probably not supposed to be out yet. #SpoilerChat #bachelormonday.
9:32 PM - 23 Feb 2015

J.A. Myers ‏@JAMyers2627  Feb 23
Just saw Chris from #TheBachelor and he was with Whitney!!! Whitney obviously won! #SPOILER
9:25 PM - 23 Feb 2015

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Confirmed - Speculated - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - NO Discussion

+3
Admin
Luvstruck
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum