SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Diana Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:52 am

It's probably Jade or even Britt
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:06 am

julychild wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:
julychild wrote:I just remembered that Chris let it slip in one of his earlier interviews that one of the girls he had sent home came back to try and get a second chance. It couldn't have been the M&G girl, because he said this one said that she drove more than 8 miles to see him.

This hasn't been intimated in any of the previews nor has it been spoiled (well, except by Chris!) Who do you guys think it might be?

I think this might have been Jade, as I remember reading something in her SM about some long car journey she went on. I can't remember the specifics but we might still be able to sleuth it if she hadn't deleted the posts, which were probably twitter (as opposed to IG or FB). I think it was she drove more than 8 hours.

yes, 8 hours.

Jade posted two tweets about a long car journey, but it was back on 12/16.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:25 am

Des Moines to her hometown is about 9 hrs from Des Moines according to Google Maps (going the speed limit, which few do in that neck of the woods). I forget where the f4 RC was exactly- I know IA.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:38 am

jcrbil wrote:Des Moines to her hometown is about 9 hrs from Des Moines according to Google Maps (going the speed limit, which few do in that neck of the woods).  I forget where the f4 RC was exactly-  I know IA.

Was it Dubuque?
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:06 am

I think so. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think so. :Nod:
Yep, Dubuque at the Hotel Julien.
That's where the video was of him sending Jade off in the limo.
I also had a brief Twitter exchange with the Dubuque newspaper to see if they had any pictures of the limo departure when they said that they had a reporter that saw it take place.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:54 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think so. :Nod:
Yep, Dubuque at the Hotel Julien.
That's where the video was of him sending Jade off in the limo.
I also had a brief Twitter exchange with the Dubuque newspaper to see if they had any pictures of the limo departure when they said that they had a reporter that saw it take place.

You're such a trooper. I remember that, they said the reporter just so happen to be in the area. These people need to remember, pics pics pics! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:36 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 2m2 minutes ago
(SPOILER): On Monday, Mackenzie gets tractor race grp date rose, Megan gets rose on 1-on-1, & Kaitlyn gets zombie paintball grp date rose

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 33s33 seconds ago
(SPOILER): Also, Mackenzie doesn't win the bikini tractor race, but she gets the rose, the other 5 go home and she & Chris get a night date
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:
(SPOILER): On Monday, Mackenzie gets tractor race grp date rose, Megan gets rose on 1-on-1, & Kaitlyn gets zombie paintball grp date rose

(SPOILER): Also, Mackenzie doesn't win the bikini tractor race, but she gets the rose, the other 5 go home and she & Chris get a night date

IIRC there was a preview up yesterday that Ashley I won the race. And they were in the hot tub before the tractor race so they were wet and appeared to be cold.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:14 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

IIRC there was a preview up yesterday that Ashley I won the race. And they were in the hot tub before the tractor race so they were wet and appeared to be cold.

Am I the only one who doesn't get the Mackenzie attraction?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:16 pm

I'm with you stuckinsc.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:18 pm

I don't get the Mackenzie attraction either.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy