SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I will honest, I am over the whole single parent contestants.  So the appeal to me is gone for that.  I will wait and see, just confused right now.  If RS is correct and she gets a GD rose this Monday maybe it will become clearer to me.

The single parent contestants never appealed to me. A single man\woman can choose if they want to pack up and move anywhere if they find love on the show. When you have a child, you have a responsibility to co parent and make sure your child has both parents in their life. You just can't pack up and move across the country with your child.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:30 pm

The bigger thing to me, even more than the age difference, is that MacKensie is someone who has named her son Kale and wonders if the Soule farming operation is organic. While that is a fair question, I'm sure that it's not and I would think it would send a huge red flag to Chris that they are not compatible.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:32 pm

jcrbil wrote:The bigger thing to me, even more than the age difference, is that MacKensie is someone who has named her son Kale and wonders if the Soule farming operation is organic.  While that is a fair question, I'm sure that it's not and I would think it would send a huge red flag to Chris that they are not compatible.

I agree with this too. I am willing to see why, but she supposedly gets a group date rose this Monday.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:17 pm

jcrbil wrote:The bigger thing to me, even more than the age difference, is that MacKensie is someone who has named her son Kale and wonders if the Soule farming operation is organic.  While that is a fair question, I'm sure that it's not and I would think it would send a huge red flag to Chris that they are not compatible.

Yeppers. The message if they had children together is he can expect her to want to name them Cucumber, Lettuce and Tomato. Big red flag to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:20 pm

Maybe since he is a pork farmer the kids could be bacon, lettuce and tomato?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:28 pm

Nice. Their dog could be mayo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:29 pm

The joy of snarking.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:22 pm

Do we have any sleuthing that tells us whether MacKenzie stays in episode 3 or beyond? Maybe after the "1-1" time she gets after the group date and he finds out she named her child Kale, he boots her next episode with the familiar I didn't want to keep her away from her child when I wasn't feeling it?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:27 pm

I think she makes it to episode four, but am not 100% sure.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:26 pm

tigertiz wrote:Well well well.  Chris S wants to do DWTS? He wants more reality tv?  Are you kidding me? Isnt he very much needed on the farm in the fall?
What the heck is going on?  Why did he want to be the Bachelor?  He doesnt have a job which requires a high public profile.  Unlike Firestone or Flajnik, he doesnt have wine to sell.  He surely doesnt need the money.  

http://www.eonline.com/news/613018/is-the-bachelor-s-chris-soules-heading-to-dancing-with-the-stars
While the season is just getting started on ABC, Chris (aka Prince Farming!) tells E! News he's definitely open to doing more reality TV after his run on The Bachelor comes to an end. Specifically Dancing With the Stars!

"At this point, why not?" Chris says. "I went through The Bachelorette and never thought I'd do that and did it and it was a great experience. Now being the Bachelor, it's been an extraordinary experience."

He continues. "I'm open to a lot of opportunities, I'd be willing to consider these sort of things. But I'm going to do what's best for me and do what's right and what I feel is right for my future."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Well well well.  Chris S wants to do DWTS? He wants more reality tv?  Are you kidding me? Isnt he very much needed on the farm in the fall?
What the heck is going on?  Why did he want to be the Bachelor?  He doesnt have a job which requires a high public profile.  Unlike Firestone or Flajnik, he doesnt have wine to sell.  He surely doesnt need the money.  

http://www.eonline.com/news/613018/is-the-bachelor-s-chris-soules-heading-to-dancing-with-the-stars
While the season is just getting started on ABC, Chris (aka Prince Farming!) tells E! News he's definitely open to doing more reality TV after his run on The Bachelor comes to an end. Specifically Dancing With the Stars!

"At this point, why not?" Chris says. "I went through The Bachelorette and never thought I'd do that and did it and it was a great experience. Now being the Bachelor, it's been an extraordinary experience."

He continues. "I'm open to a lot of opportunities, I'd be willing to consider these sort of things. But I'm going to do what's best for me and do what's right and what I feel is right for my future."

In fairness to Chris, he would be probably be on this Spring, from March to May, now is that planting season? I have no idea, but they wouldn't wait to have him until fall.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:41 pm

I think it's good to be open to opportunities, but I'd hope he'd more consider something in his wheelhouse- like Chris Lambton has done- something that has to do with farming/the midwest- it could air on Discovery or something.  As is clear from comments all over, so few people really know what goes on in agriculture that it would be a good thing and perhaps inspire some young people to consider it as a career (not just the farm to table movement).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy