SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Diana Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:55 pm

No way Kaitlyn would say that if she was engaged, joke or not. Suspect

Although it's pretty obvious he is with Becca or Whitney anyway so the tweet didn't do anything but confirm she's F3
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:59 pm

Either way--he's no catch.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:55 pm

Yeah not a Bissonnette fan, pretty sure he knows/is friends with IF Jeffie as a side note
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:08 am

sbolduc wrote:Yeah not a Bissonnette fan, pretty sure he knows/is friends with IF Jeffie as a side note

Really?? That explains it. He is a hometown ex NHL player who I'm sorry to say is a goof. JMHO I don't even think he's playing in the AHL anymore.

I didn't care for Kaitlyn while sleuthing was going on because of what was uncovered. She surprised me with her sense of humour. Now this tweet shows up with someone I don't care for. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Yeah not a Bissonnette fan, pretty sure he knows/is friends with IF Jeffie as a side note

Really?? That explains it. He is a hometown ex NHL player who I'm sorry to say is a goof. JMHO  I don't even think he's playing in the AHL anymore.

I didn't care for Kaitlyn while sleuthing was going on because of what was uncovered. She surprised me with her sense of humour. Now this tweet shows up with someone I don't care for. no no

GA what was uncovered?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:53 pm

The vid in her thread, and her IG's pics which she has since removed of her skimply clad lingerie photo's.

Kaitlyn Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It is possible but near December is really late. I guess I assumed that, like many farmers who make money, they hire out or have people to do all that. Not sure. The farmers I know and relatives that own farms don't combine/harvest the cornfields themselves on their own farms since it is usually cheaper to hire out the service for those that own combines, etc. I don't know enough about Chris and his farming to know what he actually does hands on vs. business side of things. no idea Most farm owners I know personally do the business side.

My uncle is a farmer in Illinois and he does the field work himself. Sometimes, he calls upon my Dad to help him. They have been known to harvest in December, especially when it has been a wet fall.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
*snipped*

This guy really likes to tweet/IG/etc about himself. #MustPromoteME (granted that is what this show is all about, but still... he is on a roll ... so much for him liking to roll the cob, or whatever that is). Rolling Eyes
I swear it says this.. can't make this stuff up.   laugh out loud

Urban Dictionary:
cob roller
A large, pig-like creature that resembles a pterodactyl while also being incredibly annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:10 am

grace8136 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
*snipped*

This guy really likes to tweet/IG/etc about himself. #MustPromoteME (granted that is what this show is all about, but still... he is on a roll ... so much for him liking to roll the cob, or whatever that is). Rolling Eyes
I swear it says this.. can't make this stuff up.   laugh out loud

Urban Dictionary:
cob roller
A large, pig-like creature that resembles a pterodactyl while also being incredibly annoying.

Sounds like Chris to me. Really either Chris this season. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:22 am

Chris Soules retweeted
Santa Fe Reporter ‏@SantaFeReporter  17h17 hours ago
“Prince Farming” @C_Soules takes in #SantaFe prior to the Feb. 2 screening of @BachelorABC. Credit: @NMtourism

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 36 B8d7bbnIQAA9uGd

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen  · Jan 25  
One of the best memories at #thebachelor mansion. If you haven't played the post it note game - dooo it ✌️
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 36 B8OYc2ZCUAAQZC8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12 · Jan 20
Few fun moments from the season so far! many more to come with @C_Soules and his ladies #thebachelor #bachelornation

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 36 B71_kA4IMAEeImr
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy