SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by MiniDiva Sun 01 Feb 2015, 5:03 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Lots of direct flights from Chicago to Toronto under 2 hours.  Maybe they were offered that as an alternative to flying longer to Cali.  Just guessing.

not sure if i follow you MD..
(snipped)

I was speculating that a "safe house" could be in Canada especially if Whitney is F1 as the flights are shorter for both of them.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Diana Sun 01 Feb 2015, 5:38 am

Whit to my knowlege was SM silent yesterday too. She usually likes stuff on IG daily but nothing yesterday
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 6:16 am

MiniDiva wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Lots of direct flights from Chicago to Toronto under 2 hours.  Maybe they were offered that as an alternative to flying longer to Cali.  Just guessing.

not sure if i follow you MD..
(snipped)

I was speculating that a "safe house" could be in Canada especially if Whitney is F1 as the flights are shorter for both of them.

Gotcha. thanks for clarifying MD..

Diana wrote:Whit to my knowlege was SM silent yesterday too. She usually likes stuff on IG daily but nothing yesterday

TY for the heads up Diana..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 7:29 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:So the tweeter saw Chris and the F1 in Canada today and knows who it is but does not say?  Kaitlyn?  Canada would be a smart safe house area if it were Whitney.  scratch

i believe ive ever read that Jash once met up in Canada IIRC .SCMIIW please..

if the F1 is Whitney or Becca i dont see why would they have the SH in Canada? they can easily hit the road and meeting up halfway ala Chres.
the famous hotel-gate Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun 01 Feb 2015, 8:33 am

I'm confused. How do we know these girls are from Waterloo Ontario? KW - Kitchener Waterloo is a huge farming community, Mennonite, with a lot of colleges among other things.

As Mini Diva pointed out, Chicago to Toronto is a short flight. If he/they flew to Toronto, I would think they would just stay in Toronto. I'm not sure why they would choose KC unless he is checking out the farms which IMO he would love. There are a lot of out of the way hotels, and much quieter spots than Toronto, where there are millions of people and no farmland. It's only an hour or so drive from Toronto to Kitchener. Unless they flew Chicago Detroit, but then they'd have to cross the boarder and it's another couple of hours if not more of a drive so I can't see them doing that.

There are thousands of Timmy's across Canada, so that's no clue. laugh out loud

Maybe they went to a Mennonite Farm House as a safe house? Smiley

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun 01 Feb 2015, 8:56 am

Also just to add there are non stop flights right into kitchener waterloo airport from chicago.

I live 3 minutes from the airport and use that airport often. It is so small and nobody knows about it.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun 01 Feb 2015, 8:59 am

Here is the link.

http://www.waterlooairport.ca/en/

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun 01 Feb 2015, 9:04 am

Todays flight from Kitchener/waterloo is cancelled. LOL.

small personal planes use that airport all the time. It is my secret treasure.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun 01 Feb 2015, 9:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confused. How do we know these girls are from Waterloo Ontario? KC - Kitchener Waterloo is a huge farming community, Mennonite, with a lot of colleges among other things.

As Mini Diva pointed out, Chicago to Toronto is a short flight. If he/they flew to Toronto, I would think they would just stay in Toronto. I'm not sure why they would choose KC unless he is checking out the farms which IMO he would love. There are a lot of out of the way hotels, and much quieter spots than Toronto, where there are millions of people and no farmland. It's only an hour or so drive from Toronto to Kitchener. Unless they flew Chicago Detroit, but then they'd have to cross the boarder and it's another couple of hours if not more of a drive so I can't see them doing that.

There are thousands of Timmy's across Canada, so that's no clue. laugh out loud

Maybe they went to a Mennonite Farm House as a safe house? Smiley
Re the bolded questions: I'm ashamed to say I looked at all of her pictures and found pictures of basketball jerseys that say Waterloo and license plates that say Ontario. Embarassed
At first I was thinking that it had to be Waterloo Iowa because the jersey's were black and gold (a common Iowa color) but then I found the license plates and the phone screen shots that showed it was Canada.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 9:16 am

Maybe someone could reply to their tweet to try to get more details? Worth a shot? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun 01 Feb 2015, 9:36 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confused. How do we know these girls are from Waterloo Ontario? KC - Kitchener Waterloo is a huge farming community, Mennonite, with a lot of colleges among other things.

snipped
Re the bolded questions: I'm ashamed to say I looked at all of her pictures and found pictures of basketball jerseys that say Waterloo and license plates that say Ontario. Embarassed
At first I was thinking that it had to be Waterloo Iowa because the jersey's were black and gold (a common Iowa color) but then I found the license plates and the phone screen shots that showed it was Canada.

Awesome! yes

nikikass - knows her airports! handwave

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun 01 Feb 2015, 9:46 am

I admit, I went through the posters friends too and thought she must be from Waterloo County, CA -- had to google it to figure where it was.  Was hoping someone from CA would tweet her about her siting of Chris so she doesn't think she is really being stalked!  giggling

Sounds like a doable flight plan per Nikikass.

So based on other posts as of yesterday:

-Chris has been sited in Can. at Tim Horton's  Waterloo area?
-Kaitlyn is eating dinner at Browns Socialize and then later holding a baby - Vancouver?
-Becca shopping in the cleaning aisle what looks to be a Target - Where?
-Whitney - no activity on IG - MIA?

Last edited by MiniDiva on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy