SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iowabachelor - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by livlafluv1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:14 pm

Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:Lest we all forget that America's favourite Bachelor himself...Sean Lowe...told Lindsey he loved her...on top of the future Mrs. Lowe.

Loves her...not in love with.

I'm sure it is something like that, all overblown, since let's face it, the guy isn't exactly scintillating...much as I like him!

I thought Chris said in an interview he only told one girl he loved her. no idea

I remember the same thing- but I also felt that he hesitated a bit before giving his answer-- made me wonder.
Still does....

Also not buying the August wedding in a barn. Haven't seen enough of a substantial connection with anyone to warrant getting married so quickly. Maybe it's on the cutting room floor
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

iowabachelor - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:25 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:Lest we all forget that America's favourite Bachelor himself...Sean Lowe...told Lindsey he loved her...on top of the future Mrs. Lowe.

Loves her...not in love with.

I'm sure it is something like that, all overblown, since let's face it, the guy isn't exactly scintillating...much as I like him!

I thought Chris said in an interview he only told one girl he loved her. no idea

I remember the same thing- but I also felt that he hesitated a bit before giving his answer-- made me wonder.
Still does....

Also not buying the August wedding in a barn. Haven't seen enough of a substantial connection with anyone to warrant getting married so quickly.  Maybe it's on the cutting room floor

I had the feeling that the hesitation was wondering if he answered if he would give too much away. Maybe the August wedding is because F1 is pregnant and it will be a "shotgun" wedding! giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:32 pm

livlafluv1
(snipped)
Also not buying the August wedding in a barn. Haven't seen enough of a substantial connection with anyone to warrant getting married so quickly.  Maybe it's on the cutting room floor

I agree. Not buying August wedding plans in a barn either.  Even if he is engaged, the bride gets to choose the venue and a wedding in a hot barn wouldn't be first on the list, IMO.  It is hard to comprehend wedding plans in August when he seems to be in love with multiple woman at this viewing point.  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:43 pm

I'm not sure at this point if I want any of the final 3 girls to say yes to an engagement with CS. Maybe he should just get a mail order Russian bride who likes hard work.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:47 pm

The Bachelor in Des Moines
Catch romance and roses. Greater Des Moines will be featured on this Sunday's episode of
ABC's The Bachelor starring Iowan, Chris Soules. Catch a sneak peak at each of the Greater
Des Moines filming locations. Catch the latest updates during the show by following
#IowaBachelor on Twitter. Or, catch a spot at an exclusive red carpet Watch Party
in Des Moines!
Filming locations:
Des Moines Social Club
Renaissance Des Moines Savery Hotel
RoCA
Rollins Mansion
West End Architectural Salvage
Wells Fargo Arena
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:15 pm

Maybe they asked her who she thought was frontrunner initially? Not who she thinks he will end up with? You know these rag mags turn things all around!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:16 pm

I think the whole mural thing is pretty cool. Even for this show! It's different and unique, and really would be cool if that is Chris's F1 and they ended up getting married.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:22 pm

I read the article and it was the usual cut and paste with MAYBE or MAY assumptions.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:32 pm

From one of the articles above about wedding plans:

“One Iowa source says Whitney is ‘already known and confirmed within his social circles’ and that his hometown is “openly buzzing” about her.”

Interesting, but doubtful, LOL!!

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1826843/chris-soules-wedding-plans-to-be-revealed-on-atfr-bachelor-still-engaged-breakup-rumors-not-true/#MtWKerAvM5KPLmta.99

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think the whole mural thing is pretty cool. Even for this show! It's different and unique, and really would be cool if that is Chris's F1 and they ended up getting married.

Nutty, here is a background article on how the mural came to be if you are interested. It is nice to know that some producers are interested in something artistic vs. dramatic in value.   Article on Mural
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think the whole mural thing is pretty cool. Even for this show! It's different and unique, and really would be cool if that is Chris's F1 and they ended up getting married.

I think it's pretty cool too and Chris seems to be excited about it. Can't wait to see this episode! thumbsup
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:16 pm

http://ca.eonline.com/videos/231770/chris-soules-plans-a-special-valentine-s-day

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy