SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:47 pm

I knew Kasha has inside scoop, the Pig is coming and Chris calls it the highlight of the season.

Chris Harrison Has a New Bachelor 2015 Co-Host — and You Know Him Well!

Wetpaint

What is going on over at The Bachelor 2015 HQ y’all? First we learn that Season 19 is the first season of the reality dating show that won’t leave the US of A until Fantasy Suites. Then we hear tell that Chris Soules lucked out and will get 30 women to dole roses to instead of the usual 25. And now we hear that host with the most Chris Harrison — who has presided over a combined 28 love matches in his reign as cupid/counselor — is getting a co-host. Who put what in the producers’ water?

According to ABC’s press release, comedian Jimmy Kimmel will take over hosting duties for Episode 3. The Jimmy Kimmel Live host “surprises Bachelor Chris by taking over the show. Jimmy plans a date, brings a greased pig, and even winds up in a hot tub.” Sounds wacky! And we sorta feel sorry for the greased pig.

In a recent interview with reporters, Prince Farming says the comedian crashing the party was the highlight of the season for him. Chris called Jimmy’s episode "the best and most entertainment week for me." He also hinted what’s to come on the episode, saying, "There's going to be some fun dates...some fun shenanigans that Jimmy pulled on us that everyone will enjoy watching, including myself!"

Sounds fun! We can’t wait to see how this host swap goes down.

What do you think of Jimmy taking over the show? Tell us below.

Source: ABC, E!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Jimmy-kimmel-copy-1418416198

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:49 pm

Hate to say "I told you so", but then, no, I really don't. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:46 pm

laugh out loud Kasha

Chris Soules ‏@C_Soules 2m2 minutes ago
The LUCKIEST man alive!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:39 am

IMO, the wetpaint article is wrong...I just checked the stats and in seasons 1-6 they all stayed in the USA till FD time with season 7 going to Edmonton for HTD. Season 8,9 they were out of the states then for seasons 10-14 they were also in the states till HTD?FD time. Season 13 was in Kelowna, BC for Jill's HTD, but the rest of the seasons that time frame were in the states

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:laugh out loud Kasha

Chris Soules ‏@C_Soules  2m2 minutes ago
The LUCKIEST man alive!

Looks like a "happy ending" at least.

Watch this tweet go "poof" after the season progresses and the editors feed us another silly storyline like Des/Ashley/Ali that Chris must pretend is "real". You know the kind: he is all gooey over a contestant who "bolts" from the show and leaves him "heart-broken" so that Mister Harrison's armchair chat and the "default" (hardly) F1 babe can help him "start over".

I tell ya... they love, love, LOVE recycling old storylines. I am not sure if we will get THAT particular storyline (although it hasn't been tried with The Bachelor yet), but I am fully expecting another case of déjà vu.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:32 am

JBF wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:laugh out loud Kasha

Chris Soules ‏@C_Soules  2m2 minutes ago
The LUCKIEST man alive!

Looks like a "happy ending" at least.

Watch this tweet go "poof" after the season progresses and the editors feed us another silly storyline like Des/Ashley/Ali that Chris must pretend is "real". You know the kind: he is all gooey over a contestant who "bolts" from the show and leaves him "heart-broken" so that Mister Harrison's armchair chat and the "default" (hardly) F1 babe can help him "start over".

I tell ya... they love, love, LOVE recycling old storylines. I am not sure if we will get THAT particular storyline (although it hasn't been tried with The Bachelor yet), but I am fully expecting another case of déjà vu.

I thought he was telling us he was in love and lucky but actually if you click the picture attached it is a picture of him and all 30 girls so he is saying he was/is lucky that he got to choose from 30 beautiful women. (He may also be telling us he is happy with his choice.)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Oh I am sure he IS (not was) the "luckiest man ALIVE"... unless he feels he would be even luckier dead.

Maybe none of the ladies gave him trouble this season and we will have The Most Boring Women Tell All Show Ever.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:14 pm

JBF wrote:Oh I am sure he IS (not was) the "luckiest man ALIVE"... unless he feels he would be even luckier dead.

Maybe none of the ladies gave him trouble this season and we will have The Most Boring Women Tell All Show Ever.

He said somewhere that it was drama free FOR HIM. I suspect that there will be drama among the women: they know the inside story on some (Jade for instance) and cannot figure out why Chris is keeping them around when they are obviously not there "for the right reasons.: giggling
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Prince Farming says the comedian crashing the party was the highlight of the season for him.
REally?   I would have thought that meeting and falling in love with the love of his life would have sort of topped meeting Jimmy Kimmel.   hmmm  
Kasha darling - if we ply you with alcohol, will you spill more ? Can you be bought? At what price?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:39 pm

You would probably get better results with candy, or anything sweet. Hugesmile
My main source this season:  Arnold. As you can see, I have dirt on him leaking info to me via MF. The script is literally coming from his lips.
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Tve95362-19680214-141
Source:oink oink

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:51 pm

We have  caramel corn, cupcakes, fruit punch, and cotton candy.  I'm just sayin'.
2pop :27: :dancingcupcake: summer :cottoncandy: :pinkcandy:
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:13 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:snipped

I thought he was telling us he was in love and lucky but actually if you click the picture attached it is a picture of him and all 30 girls so he is saying he was/is lucky that he got to choose from 30 beautiful women. (He may also be telling us he is happy with his choice.)

I swear that pic wasn't there when I copied the tweet. My twitter feed shows pics attached without having to click links, there wasn't a link either as the tweet is what I copied. I did not see that pic.

Strange.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy