SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 17 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by just2relax Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:12 am

I'm liking 1st year more then I thought I would. It covers real problems in real relationships. Then again, I am a family therapist so I can watch this type of stuff for hours! J & C have so many communication issues they need to work out. It's interesting how Jamie's upbringing is out there, she has obviously been in therapy, understands how she has been affected by her history. Jason is a closed book...not good for him and not good for Courtney. It sounds like his mother was very loving. However, lots of other stuff has been hinted at and he has not dealt with it at all.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 17 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by atem Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:18 pm

just2relax wrote:I'm liking 1st year more then I thought I would. It covers real problems in real relationships.  Then again, I am a family therapist so I can watch this type of stuff for hours!  J & C have so many communication issues they need to work out.  It's interesting how Jamie's upbringing is out there, she has obviously been in therapy, understands how she has been affected by her history.  Jason is a closed book...not good for him and not good for Courtney.  It sounds like his mother was very loving.  However, lots of other stuff has been hinted at and he has not dealt with it at all.

Yeah, there problems are more real than the vast majority of the other reality shows out there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:40 pm

I loved Jamie's ring! Very unique!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:36 pm

I think they are glad this part is over with.... From Cortney:

Cortney Hendrix @KortKneee_Rae  
 ·  4h 4 hours ago  
And that's a wrap, folks! We will take it from here

She said they are 12 day away from their 1st year Anniversary!! Good for them.thumbsup Hope the next couples will be as successful. :yes:

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:42 am

All The Episodes are up :

http://watchseriestv.to/serie/married_at_first_sight_the_first_year

just click on the episode..then choose the available links. Vodlocker mostly works all the time Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:36 am

Thanks mura! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:57 am

link to Doug and Jamie Wedding Special

http://vodlocker.com/ge9roh1uxswy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:59 pm

I loved the entire series, Doug and Jamie's Wedding Special included. Amazing to me, of three matches, one solid couple ... one not as solid but really working at it and one dud. Success come with darn good odds --- especially after years of watching The Bachelor! Smiley
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:07 pm

moved
kastuul wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/married-at-first-sight-the-first-year-season-2-premiere-jamie-doug-1439856/

‘Married at First Sight: The First Year’ Returns — Get the Details

The Married at First Sight second season finale last spring was a major letdown — all the couples are officially kaput — but FYI has heard our cries and are delivering a pretty amazing palate cleanser: Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner are back, y’all!

NEWS: Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner Defend Married at First Sight

The cable network just announced a second season of their MAFS spin-off series, Married at First Sight: The First Year, and our fave duo is back to make us believe in TV love again. Jason Carrion and Cortney Hendrix are back, as well, if they were more of your cup of tea.

According to the press release, while the first season (obviously) focused on the first year of marriage after the couples tied the knot on television in March 2014, this second outing will delve deeper into things spouses deal with as they approach year two of marital bliss (and blunders).

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

+24
california90
happygolucky
mtnlvr55
just2relax
2observe