SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 45 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:41 am

Sleuthing for BIP2!

Viewers enjoyed their summer romance with ABC’s Bachelor in Paradise so much that the network is renewing the reality TV spin-off for another season, which will premiere in summer 2015. The show, which follows former Bachelor and Bachelorette cast-offs as they look for “love” in a tropical setting, premiered August 4 and currently ranks as the No. 1 new summer series in the adults 18-49 demo. Bachelor in Paradise replaced Bachelor Pad, which ran for three debaucherous seasons on ABC before getting canceled.
insidetv

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:52 pm

Maddy wrote:Chris Harrison Blogs 'The Bachelor' Episode 6:
Once we got everything and everybody put back together, we held the rose ceremony and said goodbye to Mackenzie and a woman named Samantha.
BachelorFamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 1709nugJb
I'm 86 percent sure Samantha wasn't actually on the show but rather a hotel guest that had snuck on the set, as I haven't seen or heard her this entire season. She seems like a very nice, pretty girl. Maybe we'll have her on the show in the future.
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/chris-harrison-bachelor-blog-episode-6-020710916.html
So I guess we are gonna see her on BIP hi

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:14 am

Seems like this show should just be scrapped and make the Bachelorette and Bachelor into this show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister · 3h 3 hours ago
Putting together the cast for Bachelor in Paradise... Incredible!!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Putting together the cast for Bachelor in Paradise... Incredible!!!

Thanks Guardian. It would be even more incredible if he would tease names. I hope Jade, Carly, Ashley I are among the girls and Coach Brian is among the guys.
Wouldn't mind seeing a couple from this last season return but since their moto was you only paradise once it is doubtful.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:33 pm

BKay wrote:
FrankieJones wrote:Does anyone know where Paradise is taking place this year?

I can't answer your question, but it begs one of my own. Do you happen to know someone who could possibly maybe be going to Paradise this year?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:14 am

Hope it's okay that I brought over chloep's information from the other thread!

chloep wrote:I am hearing they are rounding up the first batch of contestants for the season. Availability calls are going out early to mid April.
There are some who are already on the fix/final list though... Jade from this past season, for example. Samantha(I *think* she also was a contestant this past season) too.
Doubting Ashley S., but hearing they are interested in the other Ashley(The Kardashian) and Megan(again, not sure who..) Carly is not interested.

chloep wrote:Been told they are really hot about getting Andi on there with Nick or/AND Josh. Really doubt Nick or Andi would it, though. Josh? I dunno, depends on the girls they have on, IMO. I def. see a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:58 pm

Thanks cp for moving those over!

I'd like to see more of Jade. Even though she has a past with PB, she really seemed shy and sweet.

I could do without AshleyWannabeKardashian. no no

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:40 am

Josh was hanging out last night at the iHeartRadio awards with Robert Graham and Kipton, two former BIP cast members -- wonder if he has been contacted about BIP and talking to the other guys about it.  I would like to see Josh in this setting as I think he would be fun and "unencumbered".  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:58 am

"unencumbered" - I feel the same way MD! It's interesting that he was invited to the iHeartRadio awards and to hang out with two former BIP contestants.

I'd like to see Josh on BIP. He has nothing to loose, and IMO he would have fun mingling with former contestants and some crazies thrown in there. laugh out loud

I would also like to see Coach Brian on BIP!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Kiptyn wasn't on BIP but BP. I wouldn't be surprised if Josh showed up on BIP but don't particularly care to see him. I'd like to see Brian but can't think of any more guys I'd want on the show. Maybe from Kaitlyn's season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:11 pm

albean99 wrote:Kiptyn wasn't on BIP but BP.  I wouldn't be surprised if Josh showed up on BIP but don't particularly care to see him. I'd like to see Brian but can't think of any more guys I'd want on the show. Maybe from Kaitlyn's season.

That's right about Kip, the shows blend together for me.  I wouldn't mind seeing Josh in a different setting and having fun for entertainment purposes, but I am not necessarily a fan of the show.  Brian seems like a good guy and would be great to get to see more of him.  What we see on TB/ette is different than they are in other settings it seems.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 45 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill