SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP2 - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:09 am

starwelcome Novita !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BIP2 - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:59 am

RS is just bitter he predicted Marcus and Lacy wouldn't get married. What were all the other TV weddings if not cash grabs? Of course $$ is going to be a huge deciding factor. Rolling Eyes

BIP2 - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:14 am

bleuberry wrote:RS is just bitter he predicted Marcus and Lacy wouldn't get married. What were all the other TV weddings if not cash grabs? Of course $$ is going to be a huge deciding factor. Rolling Eyes

JMO, but I don't think he's bitter, I think that's just his nature to snark. He also didn't predict that Sean/Cat and Des/Chris would get married, but he never really dissed them. He also said something like "Chris and Des must be pissed that Lacy/Marcus got paid to have a TV wedding, and they didn't, when their fan base is so much bigger". I kind of agree with him on that. I know that Marcus/Lacy's wedding was probably a lot more low-key than the typical Bachelor weddings, but it was still quite a chunk of money that they saved and made. And, other than like 3 people, I don't think there were people clamoring to see their wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:18 am

RS has no idea what Des Chris or anyone else thinks unless he spoke to them directly.

They, Holly/Blake ChrisL and Peyton and anyone else that didn't get a paid wedding, did just fine without TPTB and his wedding gift.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:22 am

"Chris and Des must be pissed that Lacy/Marcus got paid to have a TV wedding, and they didn't, when their fan base is so much bigger". I kind of agree with him on that. I know that Marcus/Lacy's wedding was probably a lot more low-key than the typical Bachelor weddings, but it was still quite a chunk of money that they saved and made. And, other than like 3 people, I don't think there were people clamoring to see their wedding."

IA I still don't get how Marcus and Lacey get a paid TV wedding over Chris/Des. If anyone deserve it it was Des and Chris

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  BIP2 - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f49b  BIP2 - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:30 am

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:RS is just bitter he predicted Marcus and Lacy wouldn't get married. What were all the other TV weddings if not cash grabs? Of course $$ is going to be a huge deciding factor. Rolling Eyes

JMO, but I don't think he's bitter, I think that's just his nature to snark. He also didn't predict that Sean/Cat and Des/Chris would get married, but he never really dissed them. He also said something like "Chris and Des must be pissed that Lacy/Marcus got paid to have a TV wedding, and they didn't, when their fan base is so much bigger". I kind of agree with him on that. I know that Marcus/Lacy's wedding was probably a lot more low-key than the typical Bachelor weddings, but it was still quite a chunk of money that they saved and made. And, other than like 3 people, I don't think there were people clamoring to see their wedding.

Actually he never outright said D/C and S/C wouldn't get married. He just had a doubtful, time will tell kind of stance.

BiP is a different show and Marcus and Lacy are a 'first' for them in a way, so I totally get why they had a TPTB wedding.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:41 am

Marcus & Lacy are no different from Blake & Holly...they were a "first" too if you look at it that way, so I don't get that.

Chris/Peyton didn't meet on the show or in connection with the show so I get why they didn't get a wedding.

But Chris/Des...they're the only Bachette COUPLE that hasn't gotten a wedding paid for so far. I'm going to go out on a limb though and say that we don't really know what TPTB may have paid for for them, if anything.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:53 am

I don't think Bachelor Pad was as (fake) love focused as BiP, it was more of a competition to win money. BiP has clearly tried to take on a more match making angle to the show, so I still think the nature of the show and M/L being the 'first' (on this show) paved the way for a TV wedding. Whereas by the time D/C got engaged, Bachelor/ette weddings were kind of old news, and the ratings demonstrated that. If there's an unlikely sudden surge in BiP couples, I can't imagine they will continue offering paid weddings for long, and certainly not to the 5th couple down the line.

Still don't get why he would refer to their wedding as a cash grab, and how it's any different from the other 4 weddings that were paid for?

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:09 am

I do think that it was a cash grab in that they got paid for it, not to mention their wedding paid for...but I don't think it's any different than the other 4.

edited to add: and I don't blame them....if someone wanted to pay for my wedding and pay to film it I'd let them. BIP2 - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:27 am

My input:

RS himself said that he doesn't know a thing about ML, their wedding plans etc. All the info he has is from here + his own ever so charming input. (People have to learn to read between the lines when it comes to him.. info vs opinion. While one is pretty spot-on most of the time, the other has proven itself to be worth absolutely squat time and time again. )
The fact that they got paid, etc, is just his opinion. How would he know all what he apparently knows about this "cash grab", when he himself says that he is completely unaware of all thing concerning Marcus/Lacy? It's completely oxymoronic. Simple as that.
A wedding special, or as RS put it "cash grab", airing before BIP2 has ALWAYS been the plan, just look back in ML's thread to my posts from last summer. You know, when RS said that Lacy was moving to Dallas, but it's not gonna work anyway. :winkie:

PS:Des/Chris vs Marcus/Lacy are different "fandom", as you will. You can't even compare the two "potential" weddings. Des and Chris got a very nice deal from ABC associates for their wedding special. Marcus and Lacy  highly probably won't get "paid" near as much. Nor was their wedding anywhere as costly as a potential TB wedding would have been. It's all about TB vs BIP.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:39 am

I think one of the reasons that this wedding was televised when B/H's and C/D's weren't is that it was small and low key. It doesn't appear they want to do a normal wedding and have it as a stand alone special these days. The others had their own beautiful weddings and I'm sure have no regrets. M/L's wedding will also be beautiful and I say good for them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:56 am

chloep wrote:My input:

RS himself said that he doesn't know a thing about ML, their wedding plans etc. All the info he has is from here + his own ever so charming input. (People have to learn to read between the lines when it comes to him.. info vs opinion. While one is pretty spot-on most of the time, the other has proven itself to be worth absolutely squat time and time again. )
The fact that they got paid, etc, is just his opinion. How would he know all what he apparently knows about this "cash grab", when he himself says that he is completely unaware of all thing concerning Marcus/Lacy? It's completely oxymoronic. Simple as that.
A wedding special, or as RS put it "cash grab", airing before BIP2 has ALWAYS been the plan, just look back in ML's thread to my posts from last summer. You know, when RS said that Lacy was moving to Dallas, but it's not gonna work anyway. :winkie:

PS:Des/Chris vs Marcus/Lacy are different "fandom", as you will. You can't even compare the two "potential" weddings. Des and Chris got a very nice deal from ABC associates for their wedding special. Marcus and Lacy  highly probably won't get "paid" near as much. Nor was their wedding anywhere as costly as a potential TB wedding would have been. It's all about TB vs BIP.
I didn't know Des and Chris got anything from ABC: do you have details on that?  I always felt like they got "ripped off" and I think it would be nice if they got something from ABC. Was there anything showing video, etc? Just wanting to check it out if there is.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill