SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:51 am

1funnyfish wrote:Ashley I's snapchats right now reveal Jade and Tanner sitting next to each other on a bus.

whats her snapchat?

california90

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:53 am

snapchat: ashleyiaco
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Clare's recent Periscope:
She, Tenley, Josh Albers, Ben Z, Jonathan, & JJ are out to brunch.
bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Image15
Source: Clare Crawley/Twitter/Periscope
Clare Crawley ‏@Clare_Crawley  32m32 minutes ago
LIVE on #Periscope: Brunching!
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aHK6kTE4MTUzMzZ8Mzg2OTYwMTLAoL-8YTHqaH9p09PqinPZfgLJ0fSXu80jw3JnXDmfZg==

Interesting:
Clare was asked where her necklace is from. She said Forever 21 (cheap!) because she always loses her jewelry and turned to Josh and laughed, and said "Josh doesn't understand it." The way she looked at him...I think they have a thing. Tenley was be-bopping all over the frame. Josh stayed right behind Clare glued to her backside.

Last edited by agentcurls on Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Include link)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:56 pm

Clare has an allure to her. She is very pretty. The raccoon knows.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Oh Tenley. I just wish she'd leave this franchise in her past. It's been almost 6 years since she filmed her season.

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:10 pm

Clare just periscoped again and mentioned there was a "boom-boom room" in paradise, and she tried to go in by herself and people told her that she couldn't be in there without someone else.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:12 pm

LOL good for her. Sometimes the best sex is solo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:15 pm

agentcurls wrote:Clare's recent Periscope:
She, Tenley, Josh Albers, Ben Z, Jonathan, & JJ are out to brunch.
bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Image15
Source: Clare Crawley/Twitter/Periscope
Clare Crawley ‏@Clare_Crawley  32m32 minutes ago
LIVE on #Periscope: Brunching!
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aHK6kTE4MTUzMzZ8Mzg2OTYwMTLAoL-8YTHqaH9p09PqinPZfgLJ0fSXu80jw3JnXDmfZg==

Interesting:
Clare was asked where her necklace is from. She said Forever 21 (cheap!) because she always loses her jewelry and turned to Josh and laughed, and said "Josh doesn't understand it." The way she looked at him...I think they have a thing. Tenley was be-bopping all over the frame. Josh stayed right behind Clare glued to her backside.

Tenley and Josh were an item in paradise, and Josh mentioned at the beginning that he had no idea what periscope was, so he was probably just curious about what she was doing. They seem to be good friends. In Clare's past 3 periscopes she seems to be really into Ben Z. Tenley was probably bopping around because she seems to be very cautious about not getting in trouble about giving away hints about the show.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:52 am

^got it. I think I just got a little ahead of myself because I really like Clare and hope she found someone. Joshua A. is such a sweet guy so I can see why him and Tenley hit it off. Clare and Ben Z. would be a great pairing, too. And soooooo attractive, wowza.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:56 am

Kashathediva wrote:Clare has an allure to her. She is very pretty. The raccoon knows.

I agree. The raccoon always knows.
I thought she handled the AshLee and Zack K. situation well during BIP 1. I thought she handled it with grace and integrity. Zack's loss.
I wonder what would've happened had AshLee not sunk her claws into Grahm as him and Clare seemed very attracted to each other.
I hope she has a lot more fun this time around.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:43 am

Is there a way to watch these periscopes? I dont have periscope.. And what about the screencaps??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:41 am

I love my Clarebear but I wish she didn't go back the 3rd time but she is still her bubbly happy self so I'm quite sure she had fun and I will watch. Do you guys think they would do the raccoon thing with her again, I hope not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill