SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:44 am

now im really kinda excited to see tanner and jade!

california90

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:19 pm

Press Release:
SEASON PREMIERE

SIXTEEN FORMER “BACHELOR” AND “BACHELORETTE” CAST MEMBERS TRAVEL TO PARADISE IN SEARCH OF A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE, ON ABC’S “BACHELOR IN PARADISE”

“Episode 201A” – Looking for a second chance at love on the two-night season premiere of “Bachelor in Paradise,” beginning SUNDAY, AUGUST 2 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET/PT) on the ABC Television Network, the cast arrive one by one to their own private Paradise in the gorgeous town of Sayulita, located in Vallarta-Nayarit, Mexico. Welcomed by Chris Harrison, the cast quickly gets acquainted at a Bachelor-style cocktail party on the shores of Playa Escondida. The mood changes quickly when the Mystery Woman enters Paradise, and the cast is shocked to learn who she is. Breaking the tension, Chris Harrison interrupts to explain the rules of Paradise and one shocking twist. This week, the men will hand out a rose to someone they’d like to spend more time getting to know and the women who do not receive roses will have to leave Paradise forever. Then, he informs the group he has one more surprise in store.

Throughout the episode, date cards arrive for two lucky women who get a chance to ask out a man they’d like to spend alone time with, though it’s not without causing drama. The first of many love triangles is quickly formed between a fixated Ashley I., her crush Jared, and sought-after Jade. When Ashley I. receives the first date card, she is overjoyed and asks out Jared. Despite his reluctance, the two head off on an adventurous date, riding an ATV through the jungle to a private beach where they both open up about their feelings and ultimately form a connection. After returning to Playa Escondida, Ashley I. soon discovers that Jade has also received a date card and fears that she may encroach on her claimed man. Jade decides to ask out Tanner, hoping to build on their chemistry and they enjoy a romantic dinner and dip in the pool.

Back at the house, Ashley S. becomes ill and must be taken by ambulance to the hospital. With dates being had and couples forming, all seems to be well in Paradise. That is until Clare from last season unexpectedly enters and changes everything.

“Episode 201B” – On MONDAY, AUGUST 3 (8:00–10:00 p.m., ET/PT) on the ABC Television Network, “Bachelor in Paradise” continues when Clare returns with a date card in hand and a mission to find herself a man. To her disappointment, all of the guys that she’s into seem to be taken. Mikey T. seizes the opportunity by inviting himself on the date and without any other options, Clare accepts. The pair head off to an uncomfortably intimate session of tantric yoga followed by a swim under a waterfall. They soon discover their feelings are not mutual.

Later, Ashley S. receives a date card and chooses Dan to accompany her. The blossoming couple travel to old town Puerto Vallarta for a romantic dinner, where they discuss Ashley S.’s infamous crazy girl reputation. Back at the house, Ashley I. becomes increasingly nervous that she may be losing her grip on Jared, as some of the uncoupled women start making moves. Then at the first rose ceremony of the season, the men hand out the roses and one woman is forced to leave paradise.
Source

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Thanks Amy!

Do we know who the mystery woman is? Who could it be that they are "shocked"?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Maybe the mystery women is referring to Ashley I's sister?  That was my first thought anyway, especially since they go on to mention Ahsley I and the first of many love triangles in the following sentences.  no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:31 pm

It is Clare. Clare shows up and unexpectedly changes everything

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:57 pm

avoice wrote:It is Clare. Clare shows up and unexpectedly changes everything

“Episode 201A” – Looking for a second chance at love on the two-night season premiere of “Bachelor in Paradise,” beginning SUNDAY, AUGUST 2 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET/PT) on the ABC Television Network, the cast arrive one by one to their own private Paradise in the gorgeous town of Sayulita, located in Vallarta-Nayarit, Mexico. Welcomed by Chris Harrison, the cast quickly gets acquainted at a Bachelor-style cocktail party on the shores of Playa Escondida. The mood changes quickly when the Mystery Woman enters Paradise, and the cast is shocked to learn who she is. ..........

This refers to Lauren, Ashley's sis, I believe.

Back at the house, Ashley S. becomes ill and must be taken by ambulance to the hospital. With dates being had and couples forming, all seems to be well in Paradise. That is until Clare from last season unexpectedly enters and changes everything.

It is at the end of the episode where Clare comes into play.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:48 pm

I thought they were showing Marcus and Lacy's wedding on one of the premiere nights..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:31 am

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 11419132_1476389242675717_349192235_n
bachelor_ettes_lovestories Lol!!! I can't wait for all the drama ... Who do you think is in this love triangle with @joebaileysego. Type below #bachelorinparadise #BIP #drama #bachelorparty #bachelornation #bachelorfamily
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:47 am

eversotrue wrote:I thought they were showing Marcus and Lacy's wedding on one of the premiere nights..?

That was the OG plan. Like from last year.. I do wonder whether they are gonna delay the showing of wedding segments(I don't think a whole wedding special is in the deal) until the end of season, once Marcus is done with his USCG basic training and join in on SM, etc. I guess it would be a nice final touch for the season(especially since it seems like the vast majority of the couples break up/people walk away at the end.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:55 pm

So here is the "big news".....

https://twitter.com/EW/status/622083561395462144

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:16 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  31m31 minutes ago
Robert Mills retweeted Entertainment Weekly
Here's the news!  Live after show. #Bachelornation will finally have a forum to get together and talk #BIP LIVE Robert Mills added,

Entertainment Weekly @EW
Get ready for even more @BachParadise. ABC will debut a #BachelorinParadise after-show: http://ow.ly/PKIGA  

TV

ABC to debut a Bachelor in Paradise after-show
BY LYNETTE RICE • @LYNETTERICE

Share2 Tweet2 Share on Google+0 Share on Pinterest0 Share on Tumblr

Posted July 17 2015 — 12:00 PM EDT

Since Bachelor in Paradise generates more questions than answers, why not give it a chat show, too?

EW has learned exclusively that on Aug. 3, ABC will debut After Paradise, a live, one-hour weekly after-show that will immediately follow the two-night premiere of Bachelor in Paradise. Chris Harrison will host alongside author and “Bachelor Enthusiast” Jenny Mollen.

Produced by Embassy Row, the company behind Watch What Happens Live and Talking Dead, After Paradise will delve into the most recent episodes of Bachelor in Paradise alongside cast members and celebrity fans. The duo will take questions and comments from viewers, and will also debut deleted scenes and outtakes.

The second season of Bachelor in Paradise begins at 8 p.m. ET on Aug. 2 and will continue the next night at 8 p.m. ET. New episodes will continue to air on Sundays as well as Mondays, when After Paradise follows at 10 p.m. ET.

ETA:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  28m28 minutes ago
Who's coming to the August 3rd #AfterParadise premiere?  Live in LA!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:26 pm

So who's your guess who is coming to the premiere? He couldn't be talking about any of the cast for season 2 since you would expect them. Bet it is Lacey & Marcus.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill