SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:10 pm

I am not sure if the Sunday then Monday situation coming up is just for this week coming up followed by Monday episodes.
I do not watch DWTS, so I can't answer, but I know someone will who does.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:55 pm

I checked my dvr and it's showing Sunday the 9th for 2 hrs and Monday the 10th for 1 hr followed by the after show which is also 1 hr. the Whispers follows the after show so maybe to fit in the after show they had to also have one on Sunday.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am not sure if the Sunday then Monday situation coming up is just for this week coming up followed by Monday episodes.
CH said that this season we'll be watching on Sundays and then Mondays all season long. Don't know how many episodes they are going to have and how many weeks it'll take.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:47 pm

Guys, it SUNDAY and MONDAY EVERY week. It's been said by the network a good number of times already. And since it's not running for only 3 weeks (that would be bizarre.), the only other logical option would be 6 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:45 am

It's over 6 weeks with the episodes being split in half (so Sunday would be episode 1A and Monday is episode 1B) for the entire season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:34 am

AmyB wrote:It's over 6 weeks with the episodes being split in half (so Sunday would be episode 1A and Monday is episode 1B) for the entire season.
Exactly. Every week is "one" (two parts) episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:54 pm

Mike Fleiss is tweeting that there be a huge clue in tomorrow show who the next Bachelor is.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:04 pm

Maybe at the after paradise show, they'll announce it? It just goes to show that it's already been decided (probably for weeks) and they are just pretending like Nick is in consideration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Can I just say, I am excited for BIP!!  Kaitlyn is off my screen and I'm a happy camper!!  :crazy dance:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:57 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Can I just say,  I am excited for BIP!!  Kaitlyn is off my screen and I'm a happy camper!!  :crazy dance:

I would be more happy if that thing was deported back to Canada. :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:55 pm

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 CLVWs_iW8AA1U1G
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Who will find love in paradise? The journey begins tomorrow at 8|7c on ABC!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:56 pm

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan
Tomorrow night is the premiere of Bachelor in Paradise 2 and I truly believe you're going to be shocked at how devastatingly great it is
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill