SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterParadise - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:32 am

Ashley I. and Jade Reveal Everything We've Wanted to Know About Bachelor in Paradise
AfterParadise - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Bachelor-in-paradise-chris-harrison-w724
http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2015/08/bachelor-in-paradise-ashley-i-jade?mbid=twitter_glamourdotcom
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

AfterParadise - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:24 am

AfterParadise - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 CMAeX50VEAAjoyG
Juelia Kinney ‏@jueliakinney
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:15 pm

I'm just hoping that Rs got something wrong in his spoilers and that we see more couples out of this that what he appears to have confirmed.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:56 pm

AfterParadise - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 CMFJFHwUEAAorn-
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12
Hey you guyssss...watch #BachelorInParadise and #AfterParadise. If you don't Jared will be sad. #bachelornation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:10 am

Tenley let it slip during her Periscope tonight that Juelia is going to be on After Paradise Monday night, FYI Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:22 am

rhondam wrote:Tenley let it slip during her Periscope tonight that Juelia is going to be on After Paradise Monday night, FYI Smiley

Well, that is certainly timely. She's going to get a lot of sympathy.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:21 pm

Take this with a pinch of salt, please, (SERIOUSLY!) ;) but one of my sources alluded to RS being wrong about Kirk and Carly breaking up at the end. I will see if I can get this double-backed, but I thought I'd share for what it's worth.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:25 pm

chloep wrote:Take this with a pinch of salt, please, (SERIOUSLY!) ;) but one of my sources alluded to RS being wrong about Kirk and Carly breaking up at the end. I will see if I can get this double-backed, but I thought I'd share for what it's worth.

Thanks, chloep. I kept saying that too. It didn't look like they went their separate ways. I won't be surprised, and will be happy for them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
chloep wrote:Take this with a pinch of salt, please, (SERIOUSLY!) ;) but one of my sources alluded to RS being wrong about Kirk and Carly breaking up at the end. I will see if I can get this double-backed, but I thought I'd share for what it's worth.

Thanks, chloep. I kept saying that too. It didn't look like they went their separate ways. I won't be surprised, and will be happy for them!
Nice.

keep us posted please. Anything for something to be wrong in those spoilers at this point. Embarressed! AfterParadise - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 2498057887

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Nice.

keep us posted please. Anything for something to be wrong in those spoilers at this point. Embarressed! AfterParadise - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 2498057887

well then, I hope none of these couples ended up together then. AfterParadise - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:31 pm

seton wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Nice.

well then, I hope none of these couples ended up together then. AfterParadise - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 2498057887

Sorry what ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:59 pm

Saw this on IG just now.... Not sure whether everything is false or just parts of this "spoiler"[where did that scenario come from btw?]:

AfterParadise - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Screen11

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill