SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Is there a grand reunion scheduled at the end of bip?
I don't remember what they did last season. I ask this because someone suggested it to tenley and she seemed to be excited at that possibility. Which made me think thatchers is nothing scheduled.

They didn't do anything last year, but I know people really wanted it, which is probably why they decided to do BIP. I could see them bringing back the whole cast to After Paradise on the last episode, although I have a feeling they'll just bring the final three couples/Jonathan.

Do you mean After Paradise?

Lacy and Marcus got engaged. They brought a few of the married couples back to join them for the surprise engagement.

I did, thanks for the correction!

And, I think nd4reality (correct me if I'm wrong) meant a reunion, like they do with MTA/WTA or they used to do at the end of Bachelor Pad. People really wanted them to do that last season, to see if the couples were still together and to see what exactly had happened between Sarah/Robert, etc. I would love to see the whole cast being brought at the end, but I don't know if they'll be able to fit that many people in and be able to control it in a live setting on After Paradise, which is why I think they'll just do final three couples/Jonathan.

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:38 am

chasingpavements wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

They didn't do anything last year, but I know people really wanted it, which is probably why they decided to do BIP. I could see them bringing back the whole cast to After Paradise on the last episode, although I have a feeling they'll just bring the final three couples/Jonathan.

Lacy and Marcus got engaged. They brought a few of the married couples back to join them for the surprise engagement.

And, I think nd4reality (correct me if I'm wrong) meant a reunion, like they do with MTA/WTA or they used to do at the end of Bachelor Pad. People really wanted them to do that last season, to see if the couples were still together and to see what exactly had happened between Sarah/Robert, etc. I would love to see the whole cast being brought at the end, but I don't know if they'll be able to fit that many people in and be able to control it in a live setting on After Paradise, which is why I think they'll just do final three couples/Jonathan.

I don't get why Jonathan should be in the mix just because he is dating one of the ladies. In which case we would like to know how all the other contestants r doing as well.
Hope they do a reunion like the bp ones.
I'll never forget Wes and Gia.nthat was so cute.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I don't get why Jonathan should be in the mix just because he is dating one of the ladies. In which case we would like to know how all the other contestants r doing as well.
Hope they do a reunion like the bp ones.
I'll never forget Wes and Gia.nthat was so cute.
Only because Justin/Cassandra were one of the final couples who decided to stay together. Obviously, at some point post-filming Cassandra broke up with Justin and got with Jonathan. I just think it would be weird if they brought on Justin/Cassandra, explained the breakup, were like "it turns out Cassandra did find love elsewhere!", but didn't bring Jonathan to show the happy couple. I just feel like the show will want to show 3 happy couples, even if they aren't responsible for one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Anyone read Ashley I's latest blog where she talks about JJ and how he became the confidant of the girls there (GBF laugh out loud. Clint yo !). She also said that some ladies had nagging feelings for not having given him a chance.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:26 pm

So who ends up a couple out of this show???? Kirk and Carly or Tanner and Jade or ?????????????????????

I'm so confused.... duh scratch Hugesmile

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:39 pm

Jade&Tanner, Sam&Justin, Cassandra/Johnathan.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 8367-910 BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 I_got_13 BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 E5kqdm15 BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:15 pm

Linds911 wrote:Jade&Tanner, Sam&Justin, Cassandra/Johnathan.
Cassandra and Johnathan? Who is Johnathan?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:23 pm

He was one of the single dads on Kait's season. Idk if he joined BIP but that's who RS says she's dating now so guessing she started dating Justin & then met and starting dating Johnathan after the show?? Oh and Sam is dating Nick P. not Justin! I'm so confused laugh out loud

From RS:
Hey besides jade and Tanner, are any of the remaining couples still together?

Comment: Nick and Samantha. Cassandra and Justin broke up and she’s dating Jonathan now. No one else is still together.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 8367-910 BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 I_got_13 BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 E5kqdm15 BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:45 pm

There are pics of them in her thread. Jonathan was on the show but left before Cassandra got there.

Cassandra

Jonathan

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:45 pm

Anyone heard of any "feet moving" for this weekend yet via social media ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:55 pm

Sam and Nick end up together on the show?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Yes and according to RS (last time I checked) and some SM flirting between them, seems they're still a couple.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill