Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:45 am

Two things:

1. On Instagram @chetown filmed a video of a date on Monday night that looked like it was between Tenley and Joshua Albers. You can also find it under the #bachelorinparadise. I don't know how to post it on here, sorry.

2. Someone should start monitoring the social media accounts of cast members! Like seeing whether or not a cast member is actively tweeting, following people, and favoriting tweets (and Instagramming, etc.). That would signify an elimination!

I'm so excited for this season!

1funnyfish

Posts : 593
Join date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:51 am

^Nice find! From @chetown on Instagram.
https://instagram.com/p/3tp6wnS0c0/?taken-by=chetown
avatar
umngirl

Female Posts : 19332
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 27
Location : On a Volleyball Court

Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:29 am

That doesn't look like Joshua to me, it looked more like Joe but with his hair cut... and lighter so you are prob right its Joshua haha
avatar
sbolduc

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:55 am

eversotrue wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:I like Clare and felt really bad for her last year with the crash-and-burn with Zach.  Also looking forward to seeing Jade (who I'm guessing is going to be popular) and Carly (who I'm guessing is going to be the new Sarah Herron).
What do you mean by "new Sarah Herron"? If that means survive til the last episode, like Sarah did.. then save me now. I hope that doesnt happen.. Carly is annoying, though I understand that a lot of her irritating personality comes from insecurity.. But still I just hope not. Plus I found Sarah annoying too (well just her monotone voice, which she obviously cant help.) Man, I feel mean right now.. It's nothing against the girls, they just have some quirks that translate to not the most pleasant thing on TV.

I mean she's going to be the insecure one.  Not necessarily the ending.

Spoiler:
ETA:  I called Tenley and Josh Albers Smiley!

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:57 am

kimberlyg wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:I like Clare and felt really bad for her last year with the crash-and-burn with Zach.  Also looking forward to seeing Jade (who I'm guessing is going to be popular) and Carly (who I'm guessing is going to be the new Sarah Herron).
What do you mean by "new Sarah Herron"? If that means survive til the last episode, like Sarah did.. then save me now. I hope that doesnt happen.. Carly is annoying, though I understand that a lot of her irritating personality comes from insecurity.. But still I just hope not. Plus I found Sarah annoying too (well just her monotone voice, which she obviously cant help.) Man, I feel mean right now.. It's nothing against the girls, they just have some quirks that translate to not the most pleasant thing on TV.

I mean she's going to be the insecure one.  Not necessarily the ending.
Ah ok. That's what I figured.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:08 am

Tenley and Joshua Albers would make a great couple, imo. They could be the next Lacy and Marcus. Getting excited about BIP now!
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 24746
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:13 am

How old is Joshua?

I dont know if they'd last though- he lives in the midwest and does welding. He'd be the one to move for her (which might be a good thing).

california90

Posts : 3513
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:44 am

california90 wrote:How old is Joshua?

I dont know if they'd last though- he lives in the midwest and does welding. He'd be the one to move for her (which might be a good thing).
He's 31, so a good age for her. I like them together!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:46 am

Also, in the comments people ask who it is and the girl who uploaded the video replied, "Welder! Spoiler ;)" so it's definitely him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:46 am

california90 wrote:How old is Joshua?

I dont know if they'd last though- he lives in the midwest and does welding. He'd be the one to move for her (which might be a good thing).

Maybe she'll move for him? Isn't her business mostly online?

I've always felt like she really, really wanted marriage and kids so I could see her making the sacrifice.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MissB on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:46 am

I think Jillian is out. She commented on Britt's instagram post yesterday.

MissB

Posts : 306
Join date : 2015-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:59 am

MissB wrote:I think Jillian is out. She commented on Britt's instagram post yesterday.

Joshua posted on twitter 48mins ago.

california90

Posts : 3513
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum