SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:49 pm

Nick Sutter (Golfer from Andi's season) could also be a potential contestant. He recently followed BIP Instagram account, and made this comment on one of Elan's IG post, yesterday:

thenicksutter a day ago
YESSSSS! Can't wait to show you mine. It has emoji️'s stitched on the butt. It's kinda a big deal.

It could mean that he will be seeing Elan soon, when filming starts, or something.

julychild

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:05 am

julychild wrote:Nick Sutter (Golfer from Andi's season) could also be a potential contestant. He recently followed BIP Instagram account, and made this comment on one of Elan's IG post, yesterday:

thenicksutter a day ago
YESSSSS! Can't wait to show you mine. It has emoji️'s stitched on the butt. It's kinda a big deal.

It could mean that he will be seeing Elan soon, when filming starts, or something.

Hahahaha , flashback to his stripper robot routine.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:09 am

Nooooo!!!! I will have nightmares tonight!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:12 am

I wonder if they're going to try to get Nikki and her ex both on it and Josh and whoever he's seeing, maybe Andi if Elan was convincing her in NY. Just make it as cringeworthy as possible for some hate-watching appointment tv.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:21 am

Alanna wrote:I wonder if they're going to try to get Nikki and her ex both on it and Josh and whoever he's seeing, maybe Andi if Elan was convincing her in NY. Just make it as cringeworthy as possible for some hate-watching appointment tv.
I'm in.   BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1710264613
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Yes it's a festival. When was the red roses pic posted?

ETA: oops sorry, thanks sara for that info. Not one of my fav people but I don't think they care what I think. BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

The red roses were posted on Valentine's Day or around the Valentine's day week.

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Weird Bc Josh doesn't even follow her on twitter or IG...

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Alanna wrote:I wonder if they're going to try to get Nikki and her ex both on it and Josh and whoever he's seeing, maybe Andi if Elan was convincing her in NY. Just make it as cringeworthy as possible for some hate-watching appointment tv.

I seriously doubt that Nikki would do this she seems very happy now. I also do not think there is a chance in he** that Josh would ever consider it if Andi was on the show. JMO but it would be ratings gold giggling
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:51 am

Ok, so Andi is definitely out of the mix. One of those IG bachelor fan pages (@bachelor.love) posted a pic of the rumors of Andi on BIP2 that are going around and tagged Andi in it and she responded with this:
"Not happening! Haha sorry/your welcome (emoji)"

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:07 am

sara11 wrote:Ok, so Andi is definitely out of the mix. One of those IG bachelor fan pages (@bachelor.love) posted a pic of the rumors of Andi on BIP2 that are going around and tagged Andi in it and she responded with this:
"Not happening! Haha sorry/your welcome (emoji)"

I'm not surprised. No matter what the reality is, I knew that Andi thinks of BIP as "below" her. I feel like TPTB's main priority is getting Josh anyways, who probably wouldn't do it if Andi was on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:11 pm

^ Yeah, who goes from the bachelorette to BIP? BIP is more of "oh hey we're all once rejected..." and she doesn't really have that in common either. but yeah i would think TPTB's main priority would be josh.. a lot of the recent rejects of Chris's all have said they wanted Josh to be the bachelor if not Chris and that they'd all go on BIP for him laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:37 am

When does BIP Start filming?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz