SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue May 19, 2015 5:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I thought Cassandra Ferguson got engaged?

Think she was to the father of her son for the 2nd time but guess not anymore just by looking @ her IG. Only remember this because the girls from JP's season were liking those photos at the time so it showed up on my news feed.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 19, 2015 5:16 pm

california90 wrote:Yessss. Onion girl meet the healer

ROFL They are so so perfect for each other.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 19, 2015 5:37 pm

Linds911 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I thought Cassandra Ferguson got engaged?

Think she was to the father of her son for the 2nd time but guess not anymore just by looking @ her IG. Only remember this because the girls from JP's season were liking those photos at the time so it showed up on my news feed.

Me too, but I didn't bother checking further. I just went by memory of JPG's post season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 19, 2015 5:51 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-cassandra-ferguson-engaged

Guess it didn't work out for her.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 27, 2015 8:39 pm

Not many guys from Kaitlyn's season on RS's list.  I wonder if they have yet to determine all the guys from this season, there a re few more that might be great for the show.

I do look forward to seeing Tanner, Joshua and Joe, but Tony not so much.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 9:18 pm

I posted in Jared's thread, since he was concussed (hockey term ;)  in boxing, just like Ames was, who left at F4, I'm wondering if that's the same position Jared will be in. Ames was totally crushed, he didn't expect it and I'm thinking after seeing the s/cap of Jared talking to K assuming that's his goodbye, the same thing will happen to him.

Ames was on BP and left with the famous running after Jackie's limo when she was eliminated.

I could see TPTB offering him a spot.

I would love to see Jared on BIP if he isn't the F1. He's a cutie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 27, 2015 9:22 pm

^^Jared is adorable, quite the hottie -- he would be great for BIP.  Another sweet guy who finds love like Marcus maybe?   yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:28 pm

I was surprised that Jared wasn't in RS's list for BIP, because I agree that he'd be perfect for it! I could totally see girls fighting over him.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 27, 2015 9:34 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I was surprised that Jared wasn't in RS's list for BIP, because I agree that he'd be perfect for it! I could totally see girls fighting over him.

RS may not have all of them confirmed, didn't he have one wrong, Cassandra?  

Wonder if they are filming in Mexico per the spoiler we got for the Bachelorette which was intended for BIP.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed May 27, 2015 9:42 pm

He said the list isn't 100% yet so there may be people added or taken off.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Well I'll add Jared to my list. BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 27, 2015 9:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well I'll add Jared to my list.  BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887
That sounds good to me.  yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz