SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:43 am

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 31m31 minutes ago
One of last season's true sweethearts, Juelia will be looking for love in Paradise...
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

whynot - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:45 am

That is one 15 minutes better off without MF's version of paradise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:48 am

I have no clue who this "sweetheart" is from Chris' season.

jueliakinney
6 days ago
Definitely. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. Go for it! You only have one life to live so make it count #takechances #followyourheart #makeithappen #whynot #behappy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:54 am

I looked her up. She's a single mom whose husband committed suicide.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:03 pm

During Chris Soules season her focus went on and on about her husband's suicide and it's effect on her and her newborn daughter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:05 pm

Oh right, yes. Thanks for the refresher.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Not to judge, but I'm always surprised at how many single parents sign up to do the summer shows. Just doesn't seem like its worth it to leave your child without a parent for weeks, just to hook up with a bunch of comittment-phobic horny guys. Considering how much Michelle Money got called out for that at her WTA, it's strange to me that no one is called out for it. Guess the paycheck and free advertising is motivating enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:28 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Not to judge, but I'm always surprised at how many single parents sign up to do the summer shows. Just doesn't seem like its worth it to leave your child without a parent for weeks, just to hook up with a bunch of comittment-phobic horny guys. Considering how much Michelle Money got called out for that at her WTA, it's strange to me that no one is called out for it. Guess the paycheck and free advertising is motivating enough.
I guess you didn't get the memo but it's oh so worth the sacrifice and even noble of them since they're going to be bringing home the kid's future high-quality mommy/daddy*

*for next several weeks before next show airing

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:04 pm

Interesting tweet today  "Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister·16h16 hours ago
The romance is as hot as the Mexican sun..."
Sounds good to me ***edit**

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:31 pm

Please do not discuss Kaitlyn spoilers anywhere but in her spoiler threads. Thanks.

whynot - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Samuel10whynot - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Samuel10 whynot - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Family10whynot - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Samuel15whynot - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Who are the CONFIRMED people on the cast so far??

And who do we think/most likely will be on the cast (based on clues, etc.)??

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:19 pm

Found this on the US article in a SPOILER thread. The link is in the SPOILER thread.

whynot - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Bip10

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz