SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:25 pm

chasingpavements wrote:^^Haha, wonder if Josh watched MM's spreecast? I actually could see Ashley I and Josh together. She annoyed me to no end on the show, but in all of her post-show interviews, she seems pretty cool. Very self-aware and able to make fun of herself. They would be a gorgeous couple. If Britt goes to BIP (which I assume she will), I could also see her/Josh together, especially since they both seem to share a strong foundation in faith. This is all assuming that Josh will even choose to do it! It does seem like Kaitlyn has multiple guys that will be good-looking and interesting enough to be candidates for the Bachelor, so I have a feeling that Josh won't be in consideration for the Bachelor.

I don't see Josh with either of these women. jmo no no no no no
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:17 pm

I don't want to see Josh as bachelor. He didn't do anything for me during Andi's season. I'm hoping to like some of Kaitlyn's cast offs. Praying pleez pleez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:44 pm

BKay wrote:I don't want to see Josh as bachelor. He didn't do anything for me during Andi's season. I'm hoping to like some of Kaitlyn's cast offs. Praying pleez pleez

Agreed. He hasn't impressed me too much with his SM activity after the show, either. I think he would be fun on BIP, just because a lot of the girls would fight over him, but I don't want him as a lead! I bet TPTB are trying to get both Josh and Nick to do it, which would probably be fun to watch.

I hope they also change the format of it. I hated how we only got to see someone like Brooks for only episode, when he was probably one of the best catches there, just because he came when everyone was already paired off. I also hope there aren't any/many repeats from BIP1.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:30 pm

I am hearing they are rounding up the first batch of contestants for the season. Availability calls are going out early to mid April.
There are some who are already on the fix/final list though... Jade from this past season, for example. Samantha(I *think* she also was a contestant this past season) too.
Doubting Ashley S., but hearing they are interested in the other Ashley(The Kardashian) and Megan(again, not sure who..) Carly is not interested.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:40 pm

chloep wrote:I am hearing they are rounding up the first batch of contestants for the season. Availability calls are going out early to mid April.
There are some who are already on the fix/final list though... Jade from this past season, for example. Samantha(I *think* she also was a contestant this past season) too.
Doubting Ashley S., but hearing they are interested in the other Ashley(The Kardashian) and Megan(again, not sure who..) Carly is not interested.

Thanks! Pretty much who I expected. I'm not surprised about Ashley S (seems to be over it and wasn't really that interested during MM's interview). I'm a bit surprised about Carly, but I know that she got A LOT of hate (to the point of cyberbullying) from Britt fans, and I can see why she wouldn't want to go through that again, especially since Britt will probably be doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Wetpaint claims to quote CH as thinking Kelsey "would be great" for BIP. CH must have gotten a concussion on boxing date. no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:47 pm

CH wants a whipping post for the show, someone divisive who can create issues.
Ashley S. got to see some of the inner sanctums, the man behind OZ's curtain. She is wise in knowing what to expect. Hopefully, she will have a better way to spend her summer otherwise she might choose to date the raccoon just to avoid the cray.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:59 pm

chloep wrote:I am hearing they are rounding up the first batch of contestants for the season. Availability calls are going out early to mid April.

Megan is the ditzy blonde from Nashville who thought she needed a passport to go to New Mexico.

Samantha was on AfterBuzz and said she would definitely do it so not surprised

Ashley I good for drama

Jade... so pretty but she seems a bit on the quiet/low key side. Not sure if she's right for BIP but bet the guys will be happy to see her and I am sure that whole Playboy angle will be played to death.

What about Becca? I'd actually like to see her set up with Josh as I think they are a good match with their southern connection, good looks, athleticism and both have family members involved in NFL. He needs a funny sweet and kind woman in his life and he's probably more Becca's type.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanCat25 Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:29 pm

What about Mackenzie she might be good for some of those young 24/25 year olds ?!

SeanCat25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:31 pm

SeanCat25 wrote:What about Mackenzie she might be good for some of those young 24/25 year olds ?!

I know she got back with her ex-boyfriend right after filming, but I don't know if that's still going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:40 pm

I remember last year when we were trying to figure out how BIP would work. It was confusing, but I ended up liking it. Chloe are you hearing of any of the guys who are being approached for this season?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:55 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I remember last year when we were trying to figure out how BIP would work.  It was confusing, but I ended up liking it.    Chloe are you hearing of any of the guys who are being approached for this season?

Not hearing much on the guys just yet. But I've been told to basically expect a mix of guys who have previously appeared on BP/BIP and guys from K's season. It's no secret they are struggling with the men.... It's pretty similar to last year, really. The boys are wary and unsure of the format(at least considerably more so than the girls).

Been told they are really hot about getting Andi on there with Nick or/AND Josh. Really doubt Nick or Andi would it, though. Josh? I dunno, depends on the girls they have on, IMO. I def. see a chance.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz