Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #2

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #2

Post by lipsis on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:08 pm

Catherines computer and phone must be a plethora of fun stuff to keep us entertained.

"I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices." ~ Sean Lowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:26 pm

She's such a wonderful character wrapped up in a gorgeous body suit. Sean will never be bored. I'm so glad she's sharing these little glimpses with us and can't wait for more.

smartcat

Female Posts : 3186

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:32 pm

^^
I agree. She's funny! One thing that I really appreciate about Cat is--no pretense. She's always being herself--unlike some other girls who try to be like everyone else, say what everyone wants them to say, so that they can be perceived as "perfect" or "sweet"!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm

Vivi2 your post is so true.She couldn't care less just being her true self, and her husband digs that.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:39 pm

She is so cute, effervescent and a bundle of joy, never a dull moment. She is comfortable in her own skin, no pretenses...what you see is what you get, and more fun and she can be serious too.  I remember earlier last year a comment on one of Sean's IG pic of Catherine where somebody asked how Catherine can be "cloned"...he needed a Catherine...

LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:45 pm

@vivi2 wrote:^^
 I agree.  She's funny! One thing that I really appreciate about Cat is--no pretense. She's always being herself--unlike some other girls who try to be like everyone else, say what everyone wants them to say, so that they can be perceived as "perfect" or "sweet"!  

I agree with you, she is very original and does not try to be like anybody else. I really love that about her.

blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:33 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to give you all a heads up on some housecleaning I will be doing in the next month so you know what the what.

1) I moved the "fan vid/videos" thread to the archives. Any videos can be put here in general or in media, as appropriate.

2) As I mentioned, I will be creating a separate thread for "For The Right Reasons" as soon as I get the book tour appearances. That will probably be in the next day of so. Once the book is released, we can talk about what's in it there.

3) After the Lowe's anniversary I will be moving all three wedding discussion threads to archives. It's been fun to relive them but we will have so much more to talk about this year.

4) I am considering also moving the Avatar and Christianity thread into archives and leaving them unlocked with a link on the board so they can be accessed since no one has posted in them for months.

5) The live tweet thread will remain on the board only during the airing of the Bachelor/Bachelorette seasons and will be archived in the offseason.

My thought process is that I want to clean up the board to make way for the the next big  (or itty bitty) adventures in Sean and Catherine's lives. As always, your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

"I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices." ~ Sean Lowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:45 pm

Just wondering if we know how sales, or presale orders of the book are going?

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:46 pm

Every one of those moves will make the board a better place for the future happenings of the Lowebirds IMHO Very well thought out lipsis. That's why you get the big bucks as our leader.

smartcat

Female Posts : 3186

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:58 pm

Sprite, I don't know about the pre-sales. If I find out I will put it in the book thread. All this book stuff is new to me. I'm learning as I go.

SmartCat, I'll be sure to share those big bucks with all of you. What's 10% of 0? Lol

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:12 pm

That all sounds like an excellent idea. We are getting the spring cleaning done early.

Speaking of avis, if anyone ever wants one made, shoot me a message and I would be happy to. I haven't made a bunch in a long while, but I do enjoy it.

I also may have a super secret project for later this month. Smiley

umngirl

Female Posts : 17974

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:24 pm

@smartcat wrote:Every one of those moves will make the board a better place for the future happenings of the Lowebirds IMHO Very well thought out lipsis. That's why you get the big bucks as our leader.

Heck, Lipsis, you probably deserve a raise! Would 50% be good?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum