SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers* Empty American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Post all American Idol Season 14 information here.

American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers* Rs_560x266-141223060059-1024.American-Idol-JR-122314
Get ready to meet the American Idol Top 24! Yes, before you see their auditions. It's an American Idol first, y'all.

The Top 24 of American Idol Season 14 did an ominous group video for "Feeling Good" and it's full of silhouettes, cliffs, hand movements and dark corners. It looks like Gracepoint up in here!

Ryan Seacrest introduces the music video below. Do you have any early favorite contestants yet? Check it out and tell us whom you're rooting for already!

CLICK: Major change ahead for American Idol

This is only one of many changes coming for American Idol this year. The former ratings giant has been struggling to lure in and retain viewers in recent years. As a result, Coca-Colas has pulled those infamous red cups and will no longer be an active sponsor of the reality series.

"After 13 years, we feel it is the right time for the Coca-Cola brand to venture into new spaces and pursue other opportunities to connect with teens and leverage music as a passion point," a rep for Coke told E! News in a statement.

American Idol is also being trimmed down to one-night a week, combining its results show with its performance episode. Dancing With the Stars did something similar.

MORE: Details on American Idol's trimming

Longtime judge/mentor Randy Jackson is exiting the series, but could return in some capacity, just not in a regular role. The judges this season are Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick Jr..

Ratings for American Idol have dwindled over the last few seasons. The season 13 finale brought in just 10.5 million viewers. At its height, American Idol's finales reached audiences of more than 38 million viewers.

The two-night premiere kicks off on Wednesday, Jan. 7, at 8 p.m. and continues Thursday, Jan. 8, at 8 p.m. on Fox.

Eonline

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers* Empty Re: American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:48 pm

No one is watching?? Adam Lambert was a guest judge last night. He's all grown up and looking mighty fine. He recreated his Idol audition and sounded fabulous. He did really well at judging.
Some good talent this season so far.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers* Empty Re: American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:15 am

We're watching, Nutty. I'm not a fan of Adam but will admit he did pretty well. I much prefer Keith though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:37 am

It is so much easier to watch without Randy Jackson, who can't speak in sentences. They've passed through some people who sounded awful to me, but I hope the final group will be worth watching.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:44 pm

I agree there are some talented singers this season especially earlier on in this process. The big question always comes once they reach Hollywood week and have to sing songs maybe out of their comfort zone.

American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers* G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:31 pm

They have some amazing singers this year, really loved the top 24 group song...now if only they can sing as well once it goes live.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:33 pm

Fangirling for Rayvon Owen! Love him so far!

American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers* 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:10 pm

Yes, Rayvon is good, I think he'll go far! Not sure who my favs will be yet, but some others that are standing out are Clark, Adam Lasher, Alexis Gomez, Michael and Trevor maybe, I like that he did I See Fire, but not sure I'll like it if he's over the top everytime he performs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:02 am

Can you have to many GREAT singers in one season?? It's going to be hard figuring out who I'd like in that top 12/10.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:36 pm

Seems like the girls are not quite as strong as the guys this season.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:14 am

Scooby, agree. Not their best night. 

My new fav is Quentin! Wish they could've sang a little longer, but it was nice not having to hear the judges go on and on, and the commercials weren't AS bad as usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:34 pm

ITA about the guys being better than the girls. Too bad they're both losing 4. I hate them sending home so many at once. They always used to do 2 each. We'll get down to the final 12 and we'll barely know them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers*

+4
Scooby
albean99
nutty1
GuardianAngel
8 posters