SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

usa - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Good Day!
The exchanges between India, Catherine, their Mom, Crista, and others, are interesting...the Catherine, India, Mario IG pic, refers.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

usa - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:21 pm

Good God, her eyes are amazing....never seen anyone with such perfectly rounded and piercing iris
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Oh Sean, you silly, silly man, your book is not being released on January 26th. That's something else, you big galoot!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:35 pm

^Lol. Already planning for their anniversary apparently!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Yep, and I have no problem if he has the 26th on his mind. Good job, hubs!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:16 pm

@clmgiudici: NFL, NFL, UFC. For this, I'm the real MVP. @SeanLowe09

@SeanLowe09: Every guy should be so lucky “@clmgiudici: NFL, NFL, UFC. For this, I'm the real MVP."

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:21 pm

^Darn right Sean. And you owe her date night for this.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:35 pm

Yeah... if the 'hawks were playing she'd have some skin in the game.... but not so much tonight.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:47 pm

@SeanLowe09: It's going down in a couple of hours! I'm taking @JonnyBones in a 5 round decision. @ufc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:17 pm

What she said???

@clmgiudici: Good start to the night. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @Cody_Nolove @Brim205

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:20 pm

^Lol. What, you aren't a UFC fan? :gotcha: I'm not either but I do know how some of the fighters are and that was before they started tweeting/attending fights.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:24 pm

They can have the UFC.... not my things. Cute pictures of them if they attend a bout, okay. Tweets about the events... okay. I'll follow Coach Snyder (to me he's like Wooden), but UFC, no.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98